PDA

View Full Version : Help with Girls names..

Bimby
November 13th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Ok so now Im finally getting my head around the fact that I may be carrying a little princess, I'm now trying to think of a girls name..

So far I like:

Isla
Phoebe
Annabelle

DH likes Phoebe and Isla (i think) but Im kind of leaning towards Annabelle. Originally I loved Isla so that too... The middle name Im thinking of is Clare (that is my mums maiden name and it seems to work well but Ann or Elizabeth is also a possibility)

Anyway, if anyone can add their thoughts or possibly give me some more ideas for names that would awesome!!

Oh and if baby decides to grow a PP then we are thinking Harry or maybe Evan?? I have an Oliver and a Samuel so the name has to go with theirs I think.

TIA xx

Cinss
November 13th, 2012, 08:44 PM
I like Phoebe :)

jark22
November 13th, 2012, 08:57 PM
I like Isla or Annabelle. Isla is our girl name if this one is a little girl:)

mykiwibaby
November 13th, 2012, 11:45 PM
I like different names, so not sure if they would be your cup of tea?
But here goes:

Harper
Taya
Indiana
Aria (or spelt Arya)
Baylor
Hayden
Finlay

For a boy i LOVE the names:

Reeve
Brax
Fenix
Lincon
Flynn

Mom2rskje
November 14th, 2012, 03:11 AM
I think Annabelle is lovely with your boys' names

Bimby
November 14th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Dh quite likes Indiana but the more I hear Annabelle the more I like it

PeonyPrincess
November 14th, 2012, 04:57 AM
Isla was on our list, so I do love that name. Annabelle is very pretty too, and I adore the nickname Belle (I wanted that for our baby's middle name). I love the boys name Evan, but my DH wouldn't use it for our boys as he already has a mate called Evan.
Our baby is due tomorrow and we still haven't 100% chosen a name, so you are very organised!

Rainbow baby
November 14th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Love Annabelle. Not to fond on the other two honestly.

Bimby
November 14th, 2012, 05:50 AM
tomorrow - How exciting!!!!!! I will probably change my mind a trillion times before baby is here, I did it with both boys lol I hope you have a smooth sailing labour.. Were your boys on time?? x

Bimby
November 14th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Thanks rainbow baby, I really like Annabelle too

PeonyPrincess
November 16th, 2012, 01:15 PM
I was induced for all of mine for different reasons. DS1 at 39 weeks, DS2 at 38 weeks and this one at 40 weeks. Our DD arrived after a 3 hour labour and we called her Sasha Michelle. She is gorgeous and I am relieved that I never have to go through labour again!!
All the best for your pregnancy and name choosing! It is a difficult decision.

Tiggerian
November 18th, 2012, 05:29 AM
I defo like Annabelle with Samuel and Oliver more than Isla and phoebe, but they are all good names!

Bimby
November 19th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Congratulations Peony on the birth of your daughter!! I bet you are still on the baby high :) 3 Hours is pretty quick!!

Tiggerian, Im definitley liking Annabelle more and more every day :)

lovemy4
November 21st, 2012, 03:21 PM
I love the name Annabel :) So pretty! Isla is nice, too, though.