PDA

View Full Version : About to O and starving

3Pink1Blue
March 16th, 2011, 05:18 PM
So my opk's will be positive today or tomorrow and I want to eat everything in the house. I usually don't get the munchies till right before AF but this is the second month of a mid-cycle snack attack. Please tell me this a body ready for boy thing :pray:

babydes56
March 16th, 2011, 05:22 PM
I'm sure your body's all geared up for that lil boy, GL with your attempt. Are you doing one time bedding this time?

mkarntz1980
March 16th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Good luck!!! are you attempting on O day?

mkarntz1980
March 16th, 2011, 05:24 PM
with my 3 boys i did a 2 time BD'ing day before O and O day, but I also got a girl that way to

3Pink1Blue
March 16th, 2011, 05:27 PM
We did bd every other day when we got our girls, so this time we are sticking to dtd just once on O day.

babydes56
March 16th, 2011, 05:30 PM
You got a girl this way too hmmm? I havent conceived with one time bd'ing so i was thinking of bding day before & O day but now am in doubt.

3Pink1Blue
March 16th, 2011, 06:34 PM
We dtd every other day from cd7 to like 16/17. I never tracked O but knew it had to happen somewhere in there so we bd'd away :rofl: When I conceived in Aug (I m/c in Oct) it was a one hit wonder so to speak so I know it's possible for me :bigsmile:

3Pink1Blue
March 16th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Oh my first three were conceived first month as well. We are scary fertile, well were till the miscarriage. It's taken a bit longer this time :sad:

babydes56
March 17th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Jen, i had a good read on a blog on IG about dtd on O day & it says it's better to dtd the day before O because on O day it's 50/50. The % of boys conceived on O day wasnt much greater than that of girls but the day before had a bigger % difference.

ELP
March 17th, 2011, 06:10 AM
I will be avoiding O day aswell, I'm sure I ov very quicky after +opk, so if you add the wait til the evening, the 4hrs for swimmers to get to egg then my cm has already changed and in O+12, my last 3 babies were bd on +opk evening and next morning and they are all pinkies.

LolaInLove
March 17th, 2011, 09:02 AM
That's strange how you are so hungry, but your body may know something you don't, kwim? Like it's ready to get a bean cooking in there so it's going to stash some calories!

Oy, the timing conundrum.....you girls know what, after looking at a zillion FF charts and all of the posts about when some dtd for a boy, etc, I think it really doesn't make a difference. Seems to me that you could bd every which way and you have the same shot at a girl or a boy, it's just the other factors that make more of a difference, like your body's ph and minerals and hormone levels (testosterone).

Good luck, Jen!!!!

atomic sagebrush
March 17th, 2011, 12:27 PM
So my opk's will be positive today or tomorrow and I want to eat everything in the house. I usually don't get the munchies till right before AF but this is the second month of a mid-cycle snack attack. Please tell me this a body ready for boy thing :pray:

It is for me! Totally! GL!!!!!!!!

LolaInLove
March 17th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Oh that's good to read! GO JEN!!!!!

3Pink1Blue
March 17th, 2011, 01:28 PM
It is for me! Totally! GL!!!!!!!!

Woohoo! I like that!