PDA

View Full Version : What are we missing ?

jils04
March 16th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Hi all boy swayers, Just come aboard from the other site as need to read and post without errors and monkeys !!
Weve had 2 failed HT cycles and 3 beautiful girls.
My question is, is timing a big factor when my first dd was an accident after the wedding, then 2 days later I felt my usual ov pain. dd2 was concieved when I got the pain, rushed home, dtd and bingo dd2. Dd3 was trying the dtd every day at the week of ov. All 3 styles yielded girls. Is it my ph ? testosterone ?
I have charted 1 month of temps. Its still the same as all those years ago when I charted. dip in temp is at morning of CD13, temp rise is morning of CD14. Ov pain is day 14. What are we missing if we are assuming ov pain = ov ? Havent tried opk's yet. But will buy some. What is the best brand I can get from Oz ?
When are you supposed to DTD ? Is EGS what we should try ?
Thanks so much

TTC5
March 17th, 2011, 01:09 AM
Welcome!
From what i am learning so far, timing is not as important as other factors such as pH levels and what we eat!

ELP
March 17th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Yes I agree with 5, I am definately thinking its more to do with physical condition and diet. I think we need to be muscular but not overtrain and eat plenty of protein, salt and potassium. Hve a good read around jils theres some great information for blue here:agree:

atomic sagebrush
March 17th, 2011, 10:53 AM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1586-READ-ME-FIRST-Planning-your-blue-sway!&highlight=read+planning+blue+sway (to clarify, this is a link to all the sort of "beginner" posts.)

Do be aware that we don't sway exactly like they do on other sites. First and foremost we believe that a high-protein, high nutrient, high calorie, high fat, high sodium diet with stable blood sugar levels, with high testosterone in DH and DW and high sperm count, sway blue. We try to keep as close to the other ideas of gender swaying as we can but only so much as it doesn't interfere with that.

If you're interested, you may also want to read http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1562-What-are-the-REAL-differences-between-X-sperm-and-Y-sperm This is less important and more "science-y" but it does point out some of the reasons why timing (and even pH) may not be as important as previously believed.

LolaInLove
March 17th, 2011, 12:38 PM
I second all that. Timing doesn't matter.....change your body and you'll get your boy! Definitely read all of the info posted by Atomic Sagebrush, all super informative! Good luck and hoping you get your blue baby someday soon!:luck:

jils04
March 21st, 2011, 12:05 AM
Thanks guys, will def read all I can and learn more. I will have heaps of questions I'm sure.
Atomic, how many people have swayed using this system and gotten their boys so far ?

atomic sagebrush
March 21st, 2011, 12:10 PM
It's new and I honestly don't know how many people have done it! I helped a lot of people with their swaying using these ideas for the last two years. It is uncharted waters but is supported by a lot of science from many different sources (rather than just Dr. Shettles and the French Diet people).

The good thing is that you can stay 100% true to the traditional sway, stay within the mineral levels and monitor pH and all the rest of it, while still incorporating the newer information as well. So you can have the best of all possible worlds.