PDA

View Full Version : A Note from NBP

Janed
December 24th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Hello everyone. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have come by, posted and checked the site out. At this time of year, I find myself reflecting on what has been, what is and what may come.

I have to say, last year at this time, I wouldn't have thought that I would be here doing this. That's the thing about the future and change, it is not pedictable. Change is inevitable but you can't predict what the changes may be.

I've had a few days of reflection about this community, site, old friends, etc and I am very grateful for what I have been given this year and what I have been able to be a part of.

This site is an infant. Like an infant, it will need tending to, care and a community to help raise it. I cannot do it alone nor do I want to try. Like a child, it cannot be compared to anything else nor does it want to be and it will grow and become what it may organically.

I appreciate those of you that have contributed and those of you that hopefully will in the future. I value the relationships that we have built over the years and the only goal I have with this site is to further the community; to provide a place that we can escape to when we need to.

So, make of it what you will. I am here and will be here. There are a few tweaks to be made still and more things to come in the New Year.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and I look forward to what the New Year has to bring us all.

-nuthinbutpink

Liv
December 24th, 2010, 01:00 PM
I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas! I am glad to be a part of this community.

ShapeOfMyHeart
December 24th, 2010, 05:02 PM
I'm glad to be here! Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!

Persuing Lacey
December 24th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Well said NBP, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Myloves
December 26th, 2010, 08:46 PM
I know this is a bit late, but Merry Christams everyone! And happy holidays.

LittleLadyBug4Me
December 27th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Happy New Year! I really like the site and the fact it works!

atomic sagebrush
December 28th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Looking forward to great things to come!!

anxiousandready
December 28th, 2010, 10:42 PM
:LotsofLove:

Just wanted to take second and say thank you. I was so worried that I would be going through my cycle alone before this site. I love all of your attention to our needs.

Again....Thanks!!!!!

Janed
December 28th, 2010, 10:51 PM
:LotsofLove:

Just wanted to take second and say thank you. I was so worried that I would be going through my cycle alone before this site. I love all of your attention to our needs.

Again....Thanks!!!!!
You are welcome!!