PDA

View Full Version : Skincare products

LolaInLove
March 17th, 2011, 01:31 PM
So, I am a HUGE skincare freak....my skin has always been oily with occasional acne:sigh:, but I refuse to take meds for it. Of course, with swaying blue and increased testosterone, it's worse. So, anyone try and love any sort of NATURAL acne skincare? Thinking about for now and for (hopefully) when pg!

LolaInLove
March 24th, 2011, 11:25 AM
FYI, I found Happy Me, which is a natural line of acne care products....and either it's working or my skin has just decided to not look like a 16 year olds anymore.

Lydia
May 15th, 2011, 08:11 AM
I found that good old cetaphil cleanser with an oil free SPF moisturizer works best for me (I usually use either the neutrogena one for combination skin). Another bonus is that it's cheap!!

I also like the dermalogica range when I feel like splurging a little bit.

I should point out that I don't tend to get much acne but my skin can get very oily.

stellanneedsasis
June 5th, 2011, 11:36 AM
mario badescu drying mask is awesome for acne break outs! You can use it every other day. I used it during my first pregnancy and it totally helped. Stinks really bad~it's sulfur based~but works wonders. It's available online or you can buy it at Ulta if they have that where you live. :)

j1a1i1smit
August 29th, 2012, 03:45 AM
I'd say bright eyes eye makeup remover is a given when u take off your eye makeup new leaf and petal perfect i'd say once or twice a week or at night and morning clear and morning dew every morning

The Anchor
August 29th, 2012, 04:33 PM
You should check out Paula's Choice products...Paula Begoun was a chemist and took it upon herself to analyze every hair and skin product out there to see if it was was safe/did what it said it could do/ was worth the money. She used to just give ratings to the products out there, but then she started her own skin care line. She's been on Oprah (like 20 times) and every other show out there. You can only order her products online, but shipping is free, even to Canada. Even if you don't buy her products, you can check out her "best of" lists on her web-site that rate all the national brands.