PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Mum's finding their pH hard to test?

TTC5
March 17th, 2011, 06:47 PM
I purchased another brand and they arrived today and they worked for me!

Here is a link for anyone interested!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320664064423&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I am measuring around 6... so still a way to go.. any tips? I would have though that since swaying for a month now my pH would be higher :sigh:

3Pink1Blue
March 17th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I swayed my butt off, bsd, blood type diet, lemon water, the works and my ph stayed between 5.5 and 6.5. I've stopped checking, I do bsf 3-4x a day from day 11 till 2 days after O and leave it at that. The longer I sway the more zen I become lol

TTC5
March 17th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Will you try sway boy if your ph does not get above 6.5?

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Yay I'm glad they're working for you!!!

This may be a dumb question and I apologize, but are you finding that your pH changes during different parts of yoru cycle? It is quite normal to have low pH during the early part of your cycle but then it should climb fairly dramatically at ovulation.

There is also Pre-Seed, which can help for blue.

3Pink1Blue
March 18th, 2011, 04:59 PM
TTC5 -Yep I've been doing bsf to raise it. I haven't even checked it this month lol

AS- it does fluctuate a bit but I haven't gone a cycle without messing with it in quite a few months.

TTC5
March 18th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Aghh well now i can not get a reading, I think my CM is not enough now =(
Will wait to check after next AF starts and is over with closer to O it may read better, hopefully! I am CD 24 I think hoping Af comes in a few days to a week at the most.

atomic sagebrush
March 20th, 2011, 11:38 AM
You can take some Robitussin even when you aren't ovulating if you want to get a reading at other times of your cycle.