PDA

View Full Version : Rephresh or replens??? Tcc girl

peachyno1
March 17th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Hello ladies
I was wanting to know if rephresh or replens is better to use?? I
Thought rephresh sounded a better bet but now have read mixed reviews..
Please help!!!
Sarah mum to 2 Ds

Coccinelle33
March 18th, 2011, 11:08 AM
if you can i would try and get some aci jel. i did replens with my last which is a little boy.

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Hello ladies
I was wanting to know if rephresh or replens is better to use?? I
Thought rephresh sounded a better bet but now have read mixed reviews..
Please help!!!
Sarah mum to 2 Ds

Have you read this yet? http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1066-Complete-guide-to-Replens-and-RepHresh&highlight=replens+rephresh

I like RepHresh better because it reacts with everything it comes into contact with to lower the pH, for three days after using it. But a lot of people are scared of RepHresh because initially it's pH is slightly higher than that of Replens/Acijel.

I think RepHresh is better for a cutoff and cutoffs are less stressful than O+12. I think a simple sway is the best sway (for pink) and I think that RepHresh will yield the most benefits for the least stress.

Replens/Acijel may be slightly better for an O+12 and if you are using a lime douche or Sylk, you should probably use Replens/Acijel rather than RepHresh (until I have a chance to test all these things and see what happens with pH when you use them.) because RepHresh will also react with very low pH and ~may~ raise it. I don't know for sure that it does until I have a chance to test all the various combos.