PDA

View Full Version : Hubbies swaying?

TTC5
March 18th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Is it important for our hubbies to be following a diet too?
Not just taking the supps and drinks but also sticking to yes and no foods?

LolaInLove
March 18th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Yes! If your DH is on board, all the better sway from what I understand, but lots of them aren't, and it's all DW and they still get dg.

Mine is thankfully on board with whatever I ask him to do, he's been a champ about it, especially taking the huge amount of vitamins and supps.

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2011, 02:14 PM
My husband did not sway at all and I think that's ok. In nature, the mother often takes care of the children while the dad goes gallivanting off after conception so it makes sense to me that it's mostly the mother's environment that matters.

3Pink1Blue
March 18th, 2011, 02:20 PM
My dh has done everything I've asked of him but his support of my sway obsession is most important. I think his diet and sups are only vital if there's a sperm count/quality issue, like most things I think the bulk of the swaying burden is on us :bigsmile:

LolaInLove
March 18th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Totally agree with everything said. I'd hate for a DH not swaying to cause a DW to get mad or marital issues!

skrimpy
March 18th, 2011, 07:59 PM
I control DH's diet because I do allllllll the cooking (he comes home for lunch so I get to feed him lunch, too) - but I did not have him do supps and we still had a successful blue sway. He did cooperate on positions/timing/etc. for as much good as that does.

But the more I read, I agree w/ Atomic - I think that mother's body and environment play a big role.

It's probably a really good thing that this babe I'm pg with now was a surprise babe and I was just focusing on weight loss/trimming up (basically doing pink sway stuff!) - otherwise I might have been slipping in some boy supps/drinks/diet stuff while officially TTC even knowing DH wanted a girl, lol. GD for me, but good for him ;)

TTC5
March 18th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Thanks guys!