PDA

View Full Version : My BD'ing plan for next month if im not pg, thoughs please

mkarntz1980
March 18th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Okay so I have a LONG follicular cycle. If we DTD every started at CD 7 we have to BD 13 days in a row!!!! DH was soooo tired and we had to miss a few days at the end. Im thinking since MOST women who are swaying and BD'ing AF-O, they prob O around 14 or 15.....im guessing they start around CD 7 IDK. But anyway what if I BD everyday from CD13-Cd 20??? DH is starting work in about a week....he works construction and hes dead tired when he gets home, theres NO WAY he could it every night for long. We were thinking every other day, but would that make his sperm count to high?

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Yea, I think every other day is too dangerous for raising sperm count.

Don't start CD 7 if he can't manage it, go from CD 13-CD 20 and then try to do it twice on CD 20.

DO use OPK's because if you suddenly O on Day 14 or something, all is not lost because you didn't do frequent BD, just have him release and toss it away, then DTD a second time in a few hours and use the second batch.

mkarntz1980
March 18th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Okay thats what im thinking....im also thinking my cycles are trying to get back to normal. This month it was 33 days instead of 34 and I had a +OPK on CD 17 (but it turned negative the next day, im thinking i was gearing to O, but I was soooooo sick with a high temp and sore throat) then I got a +OPK on thursday and friday. I am just worried i might O earlier this month....even if its only a day

mkarntz1980
March 18th, 2011, 12:11 PM
I will see if he can do it CD 20....but that is a work day for him.....so he may be to tired

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2011, 12:15 PM
If he can't, that's ok! I think whatever it takes to keep our husbands happy is of the utmost importance.

mkarntz1980
March 18th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Yeah I felt bad the last few times we BD, I had to BEG him, it was sooooo obvvious he wasnt in the mood, TMI i tried toys all kinds of things he was just wore out from sex. I think im gonna see if we can do it at least 3x this week....try to ramp him up haha

mkarntz1980
March 18th, 2011, 12:26 PM
and the last few times he wanted to finish with me on top, i told him no way!

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2011, 12:47 PM
and the last few times he wanted to finish with me on top, i told him no way!

That can be good for a girl, I think. Almost like doing a jump and dump thanks to gravity.

mkarntz1980
March 18th, 2011, 01:17 PM
True, I was just thinking none of the sperm would make it up there.

mkarntz1980
March 18th, 2011, 01:18 PM
thats another problem....he says all the sex is to boring LOL. we have been together for 10 years.....back when I was 21 we were DTD 2 or 3x a day LOL. Hes 33 now and I have noticed in the past few years his drive has gone waaaay down, while mine is going up haha

atomic sagebrush
March 20th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Sperm are pretty talented, they don't just fall out of the vagina, they stay behind and swim to where they need to go!

Swaying sex is TOTALLY boring! I so agree. Although his lower sex drive may be a good sign that his testosterone is a little lower than it was and that is good for pink regardless! Good luck!