PDA

View Full Version : eggs

Coccinelle33
March 18th, 2011, 12:31 PM
okay i keep seeing eggs pop up every where with people who have girls. i haven't ate eggs since i was a toddler. i hate them. i went out and bought some egg beaters and cant bring myself to eat them. do you think they sway pink? my mom would eat them almost every day and had 2 girls and my grandma had 3 girls. should i just choke them down?

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2011, 12:37 PM
No, I think if anything, they sway BLUE because they are considered the "perfect" source of protein, have sodium, and the cholesterol and fatty acids in the yolks is the building block of testosterone. (remember Rocky?? ;) )

Eggs CAN play a part in a pink-friendly diet, because if you go from eating meat 3 times a day to eating eggs, you will move in the direction of lower protein. So anyone who is reading this and likes eggs, it's ok to have them once or twice a week in a pink sway.

If you hate eggs DON'T eat them. They don't make girls. I have never seen my mom eat an egg and she has girls. I eat them all the time and have boys.

There are so many foods out there that none of us need eat anything we hate. There are no magic foods.

Coccinelle33
March 18th, 2011, 12:40 PM
sounds good to me :)