PDA

View Full Version : What's for dinner tonight? (or any other meal)

Coccinelle33
March 18th, 2011, 03:08 PM
add what your eating! maybe we can help each other out? :kiss:

Coccinelle33
March 18th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Today for me-

breakfast- nada

snack-
1 cup of greek vanilla honey yogurt
slice of white toast with 1 tsp of sugar free strawberry jelly
cup of low fat milk

lunch-
green salted with 5 croutons
1/2 tsp bacos (fake bacon made from soy)
1 tsp of ranch dressing
1/2 slice of swiss cheese
(this was prob not good but it was actually low in salt and low in fat)

and

sea shell noodles
1/2 green pepper sauteed in 1 tsp salt free low fat margarine
with a little mrs. dash spicy seasonings, pepper, with a dash of nutmeg & garlic powder
a few tsp of fat free plan yogurt and fat free milk mixed in to make a sauce
crystal light

not sure about dinner yet?

Coccinelle33
March 18th, 2011, 03:19 PM
kristin i will try and post here every day... if you ever see something im eating and your thinking oh no she didn't let me know ok? thanks :kiss:

atomic sagebrush
March 20th, 2011, 10:09 AM
It is looking good so far! You are doing great!

Coccinelle33
March 20th, 2011, 11:55 AM
wow is anyone else doing the diet on here? i thought there would be a few post by now.

twosweetlads
March 20th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Well,
I'm not doing the diet really just low cal, low salt, low protein, low-no sugar but I am eating more fruit and veg so I could post but I don't know if there is much point? I would like to though but might start tomorrow as haven't been so good today (not trying yet though).

will do tomorrow x

twosweetlads
March 21st, 2011, 03:25 PM
Late breakfast(couldn't miss as had a severe headache)-low salt corn flakes with rice milk

Lunch pitta bread with small amout of houmous and some salad
salt free cereal bar

dinner- stir fry with small amout of veg and rice noodles and chilli sauce low salt.
pudding-three rice cakes with sugar free cranberry and raspberry jam

I know its not perfect but I am adding in extra veg.
Im still hungry though I think I might need a snack!

atomic sagebrush
March 22nd, 2011, 01:39 PM
You girls are doing so great! Keep up the good work!

Coccinelle33
March 22nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
today i skipped breakfast for like 2 hours (not as long as i would have liked)... i promised my kids pizza for lunch so i made them a pizza and had 1 slice. ughhh.... and then a few hours later i had a small salad, 1 cup of yogurt, and some noodles with butter, yogurt, a little green pepper, pepper, and a dash of parm cheese. oh yum. i feel like i ate way to much already today. out of milk for 2 days. what a girl diet im on lol

twosweetlads
March 22nd, 2011, 03:20 PM
Hi,
Im glad im not the only one! I had my corn flakes with rice milk late. Then ate out for lunch which was really hard so I had a greek salad! In hind sight I should have asked for no olives and of course i ate them! Then I ate lots of pastry off my sons pie! Then i had a salt free cereal bar and apple at tea time. Later Im having some sugar free rice pudding made with rice milk.
I know this is a bad day but its still not as boyish as I used to eat.

twosweetlads
March 22nd, 2011, 03:40 PM
By the way Atomic, Thanks so much for helping us I love reading your replies and you are really supportive Thanks so much x

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2011, 02:19 PM
Oh, thanks! I LOVE it when people get their DG so it's great fun to me to be a very small part of it.

I thought about this last night and came up with a little different way to think of it.

Any time you change your diet your body is going to sit up and take note. Your body doesn't know that you're "supposed" to be eating this or that, and it's not waiting around for a magic threshold to be crossed to conceive a baby of a particular gender, and it doesn't hold a grudge against you if you eat something different than what is on some random diet plan. It just notices that your diet is all of a sudden different than it used to be and at the end of the day, THAT is what sways. Not what you ate on any one day or another. Your body sees a change has been made and responds to it. So if you're eating breakfast less often (even if you eat it more than you wanted to) and you're eating a salad at lunch instead of a roast beef sandwich (even if you ate some olives with it) your body won't know any different at all. Your body will just think, "Hmm, things have seemed to have taken a turn for the worse around here. I wonder if food has gotten less plentiful" and it will respond accordingly.

It's good to set your sights very high on this diet and be strict with yourself, because then if you slip up you're worrying over some olives or ranch dressing rather than a Big Mac. But you shouldn't beat yourself up over small cheats here and there as long as they are not big cheats at every meal!