PDA

View Full Version : Did you include the Chinese calendar as part of your sway?

Hobbermittens
March 18th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Am I crazy for considering this? I just feel like it couldn't hurt.

Has anyone swayed in a month they knew the calendar said the opposite of what they were swaying for, but their sway still worked??

TTC5
March 18th, 2011, 08:20 PM
I'm not but think I will give biorhythms a go?

Hobbermittens
March 18th, 2011, 09:43 PM
I don't know a thing about biorhythms--how do I find out about them?

TTC5
March 18th, 2011, 10:34 PM
I use this site
http://www.cycletourist.com/biochart

3Pink1Blue
March 18th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I have never found a chinese gender chart that is accurate for my existing children, I ignore them all :wink:

Hobbermittens
March 19th, 2011, 01:43 PM
I use this site
http://www.cycletourist.com/biochart

Thanks for the lnk! I don't understand what to look for, though! What do I want it to look like?

TTC5
March 19th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Hi HM, If you go to my thread called "who understands biorythms" heaps of help there xx

Jojogirl
March 19th, 2011, 04:51 PM
I have never found a chinese gender chart that is accurate for my existing children, I ignore them all :wink:

This. I tend to ignore too. this month was a boy month and i still tried...LOL!

Zivic-Bubac
March 19th, 2011, 05:24 PM

I got your point, practically all chinese charts (except for ChinaGold) said my DD 1 should have been a boy and she is obviously not, but I'm still trying to have all (owts) on my side, including Chinese, just to make sure.....but then again, this month I'm predicted a girl ( God forbid! lol!) and I'm still gonna give it a go, because everything else is pointing to a boy ( Moon phase, biorhytm, my diet lol!)
Again, ChinaGold was wrong for my nephew, and they claim onlu 66% accuracy which is, IMHO, low.

3Pink1Blue
March 19th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Zivic - I think it's funny that not even all the charts agree. I do semi-believe in biorhythms though, they are correct for my girls but I also think that all of these things can be overridden with a good sway.

Hobbermittens
March 19th, 2011, 11:38 PM
I got your point, practically all chinese charts (except for ChinaGold) said my DD 1 should have been a boy and she is obviously not, but I'm still trying to have all (owts) on my side, including Chinese, just to make sure.....but then again, this month I'm predicted a girl ( God forbid! lol!) and I'm still gonna give it a go, because everything else is pointing to a boy ( Moon phase, biorhytm, my diet lol!)
Again, ChinaGold was wrong for my nephew, and they claim onlu 66% accuracy which is, IMHO, low.

China Gold was wrong for my last DD, even though it was right for my first two babies. There are a few charts that have been right for all 3 of my kids, so I thought I might try to include them in my sway--unfortunately, they don't all match up for the months I want to TTC. So annoying!

Hobbermittens
March 19th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Hi HM, If you go to my thread called "who understands biorythms" heaps of help there xx

Thanks! headed there now. :)

Kris217
March 20th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Apparently you need to add 1 year to your age because the chinese work out their age different to us or something. Maybe then it might come up more accurate.

atomic sagebrush
March 20th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Wasn't accurate for me and broke my heart with DS 3, BUT if you are doing it just for fun, then no harm in waiting until it is right for you. I do know that the Chinese Zodiac has always been scary accurate for me and my kids, so I can believe that the Chinese may have some wisdom that I am not privy to!
One thing to consider is that even if it is entirely true, there may be other aspects at play like day length, latitude, etc that may not be true for everyone depending on where they live on the planet.

Here is the link to the Biorhythm thread.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1891-Who-understands-biorhythms&highlight=biorhythm

LolaInLove
March 22nd, 2011, 03:51 PM

Wrong for my girls, too....so we conceived in a girl month, hopefully it will give me the opposite again!

The entire universe points to girl for this conception time, but oh well, I'm no spring chicken anymore so just going for it!

LolaInLove
March 22nd, 2011, 03:53 PM
I also think that all of these things can be overridden with a good sway.

YES! I need a system override (with no errors)!

Sunset
March 22nd, 2011, 06:09 PM
it was wrong for me so I won't be using it for my sway..