PDA

View Full Version : I'm a newbie - just wanted to say hi!

Kpeanuts
March 20th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Hi everyone! I've been lurking on other TTC websites for a long time, and recently discovered this website which I think is brilliant! I'm 38 (DH is 42) and have a gorgeous DS who is 4. Been TTC for 12 months, got BFP in Feb 11 but sadly m/c at 6.5 weeks. Starting again this month after my period. Hoping to conceive pink and looking at the many natural ways of swaying. I think I'm finally getting there with understanding it all! I look forward to reading - and hopefully replying IF I can help - to some of your posts. xx

ELP
March 20th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Welcome and good luck Kp xx

nuthinbutpink
March 20th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Welcome! I am so glad you found us! :welcome:

atomic sagebrush
March 20th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Hi! So happy you're here!!

Zivic-Bubac
March 20th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Hi and welcome!
Remember me from IG? I've answered your q about BDing ( I'm the one who is 38, DH is 37)
Nice to have you here! :happy:

Kpeanuts
March 20th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Hi all - thanks so much for your kind welcome.
Zivic-Bubac I did recognise you, you made me smile in your post (probably cos I agreed with it - DH gets fed up with the frequent BD saying he's too old!) x

TTC5
March 20th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Welcome!!

Saga
March 21st, 2011, 04:05 PM
Welcome!

My Fabulous Children
March 21st, 2011, 11:58 PM
Hi and Welcome, I am so sorry to hear about your loss, I also got BFP in Feb but sadly M/C at 6.5 weeks too. Good luck on your TTC again.

Kpeanuts
March 23rd, 2011, 05:43 AM
Hi and Welcome, I am so sorry to hear about your loss, I also got BFP in Feb but sadly M/C at 6.5 weeks too. Good luck on your TTC again.

Hi, I am so sorry to hear about your loss too. People who haven't been through it say things like "at least it was early". The answer to that is yes as its way more painful later on, BUT at 6.5 weeks its still long enough to have fallen in love with my bean, pictured the pregnancy, made plans, and then been devastated when its all been taken away. Sorry, I hope this doesn't sound like a rant, I wanted to in some way say to you I know how hard it is. I'm now on D2 of my AF and my plans are already in place for TTC again. Good luck to you TTC! xx

Gus
March 23rd, 2011, 01:37 PM
Hi and welcome! :)

DoulaMama
March 23rd, 2011, 04:40 PM
Welcome and good luck with your pink sway! I'll be swaying pink as well :D :wave: