PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning products and swaying!

twosweetlads
March 20th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Is it just me but all my girl mom friends have really clean houses like show homes! I don't-wish I did though!

Do you think cleaning products sway due to all the chemicals and running water when cleaning the bathroom!

I know its not a massive factor but if it did sway pink it would be good because it might inspire me to do some cleaning!

Also I'm wondering if the cleaning helps to lose weight as you keep moving!

Has anyone else noticed this?

Also whilst at the beach today I noticed nearly all the children were girls!

I know i'm going a bit mad but Im starting to think ions are really important!

So I better get off the computer!

x

Coccinelle33
March 20th, 2011, 02:41 PM
i would think it would sway blue because of + ions from the cleaning products?

atomic sagebrush
March 21st, 2011, 01:07 PM
It's probably just coincidental but let's say for the sake of argument that you're onto something.

It may be due to the chemicals because all chemicals reduce fertility and may sway pink.

OR it may have to do with a certain type of personality being more prone to have one gender over another and a girl-mom may just be more inclined to be a neatnik than a boy mom might be. (this is what I would put my money on.)

OR it may be that if you have daughters you may feel more motivated to keep your home clean and beautiful than a boy mom might be. My sons don't really appreciate color coordination or decorative things so I find that I am less likely to care about such things than I would be if I had people ooohing and aaahing over them. Boys (and I don't mean to generalize but at least MY boys) can also be rather messy so I spend a lot of time just picking up after them rather than doing a lot of deep cleaning.

I put ions very far down the list, but hey, if you enjoy doing the ion stuff I don't think it hurts anything and it may help.

You know something that I have noticed is that I see mostly girl families at clothes stores and mostly boy moms at Costco! Obviously I think that is as a result of having one gender over another and not because "Costco sways blue" or anything like that...girls are more interested in clothes and boys eat a lot LOL.

However, I also see mostly girl families at Cabela's (hunting and sports store) which I find extremely interesting because I expected to see a lot of boy families there. But no, it's almost always girl families! We even ran into our neighbor who has three girls there one time.

lightofmylife
March 21st, 2011, 01:18 PM
hmmm.....thats me , love to do color combination in rooms and also too much in sports... me and dh really cant see mess and dirt , we are always ready for cleaning , my dh is more into bathroom cleaning than me , OHH NO, so it reduces fertility?? i think it wud more affect on dh sperm count , OMG , now i ve to take charge of bathroom also, LOL

Coccinelle33
March 21st, 2011, 01:21 PM
thats funny because my sil who likes to hunt and is out side all the time has 2 girls. and my other sil that is always out on a boat or outdoors has 2 girls. i thinkm aybe ions have something to do with it. i know im going to try and be out a lot more!

xnicolax
March 21st, 2011, 01:28 PM
Well I have already thought about this and if it comes to the point I need to sway I thought I would use lavender cleaning products? To be honest, I dont do too much cleaning, it is pointless in this house full of messy untidy boys. I do what is needed but I dont spend my days scrubbing the house, I spend my days out shopping, mostly in clothes shops, lol.

twosweetlads
March 21st, 2011, 01:42 PM
I think you are right the fact that boys are messy and wreck things makes you not want to bother so much! My girl mum friends houses are all colour coordinated in pastel colours!

My mum is very out doorsy and I am one of two sisters and a brother. My friends who love horses and are out doors a lot as a consequence have girls!

I'm also going to get lavender cleaning products as it can't hurt!

Atomic do you think Ions are not important? If so I won't bother with buying a salt rock lamp etc or waterfall I was beginning to worry what people would think as they are so ugly!

atomic sagebrush
March 22nd, 2011, 01:51 PM
I ~personally~ don't think ions are important because I can't imagine a scenario when or why such a thing might have evolved, or how for that matter. I also don't see why God might have designed such a concept. (Whereas I think both evolution and God might easily have hit upon the idea that more boys should be born when food was ample, since they need more food to survive).

I don't mean to discourage anyone from trying them though because I am far from the source of all wisdom! I certainly don't think they do any harm at all.

cocos-mum
March 24th, 2011, 07:36 PM
i have one of each and i'm messy and love the outdoors but to be fair was outdoors alot more before my son and not my daugther.

TTC5
March 24th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Funny... I am a clean freak.... :S

And my mother was too!