PDA

View Full Version : cd 17 and no +opk

3Pink1Blue
March 20th, 2011, 02:52 PM
So it's cd17 (I usually O 13/14) and I haven't gotten a +opk. CM is still ok, not as clear and abundant but still quite a lot. Cervix is open a little but not as much as it should be(sorry if tmi). I'm freaking out that I'm not going to ovulate this month or that something is wrong causing it to be so late. Why is it that as soon as I relax about some of the other factors and actually start to feel really like I can live like this for a while my eggs decide to screw with me :sad:

nuthinbutpink
March 20th, 2011, 03:52 PM
What supplements are you taking?

3Pink1Blue
March 20th, 2011, 04:43 PM
vit D, zinc, potassium, fish oil and folic acid. Nothing that would mess with my LP. I was taking l-arginine but quit a couple months back.

TTC5
March 20th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Any chance you could have missed the surge??

ELP
March 20th, 2011, 05:36 PM
On a positive note 3pink, its hung on for the full moon and put you in the boy zone:) so thats one less thing to worry about after that bfp turns up;)

3Pink1Blue
March 20th, 2011, 07:08 PM
TTC5- possible but very unlikely, I've been testing at least once a day since cd 10.

ELP- gotta love that part, but it did send us our biorhythms into girl zone assuming the little bugger ever releases that is. I love "silver lining" see-ers btw:)

TTC5
March 20th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Could be a non ovulatory cycle but then maybe just a late drop?

babydes56
March 21st, 2011, 08:32 AM
I think you'll ovulate soon because the signs are there already, it's just taking a little longer than you expected. Hang in there

3Pink1Blue
March 21st, 2011, 11:32 AM
I think you'll ovulate soon because the signs are there already, it's just taking a little longer than you expected. Hang in there

I really hope so, we dtd again last night in hopes of the egg dropping today. If I get the +opk today we'll probably go again for good measure.
perfect timing is the one part of my sway that I'm so over, If I get a girl despite everything else I'm doing then so be it.

atomic sagebrush
March 21st, 2011, 11:55 AM
I don't know what's going on, but I am KFX that you hit the eggo this month!

Long cycles don't sway either way!

3Pink1Blue
March 21st, 2011, 02:46 PM
Opk is almost + this morning, SO relieved!

TTC5
March 21st, 2011, 05:41 PM
Oh fantastic!!!!!!

babydes56
March 21st, 2011, 06:33 PM
Oh good, are you going to dtd again today? I dont know if you read my thread but i decided to dtd twice this time because one time bding wasnt working.

3Pink1Blue
March 21st, 2011, 07:39 PM
Solidly positive now. And yes babydes56 we are going again tonight. The more I hang here the less I believe timing is important and I know it's what's keeping me from conceiving. I think if you are basically neutral then it can tip the scales but every other part of my sway is so solid that if that's what gets me a girl, so be it I give up. I really want my bfp and if timing were that huge all girl moms would all have the same story that is strikingly different from all boy moms and we just don't. Perfect timing is a dumb game and I don't want to play anymore :p

TTC5
March 21st, 2011, 09:34 PM
Yayyyy 3pnb!!!!! Good luck tonight!!

My Fabulous Children
March 21st, 2011, 11:47 PM
Timing is the least important sway factor- Good luck tonight.

babydes56
March 22nd, 2011, 08:50 AM
Solidly positive now. And yes babydes56 we are going again tonight. The more I hang here the less I believe timing is important and I know it's what's keeping me from conceiving. I think if you are basically neutral then it can tip the scales but every other part of my sway is so solid that if that's what gets me a girl, so be it I give up. I really want my bfp and if timing were that huge all girl moms would all have the same story that is strikingly different from all boy moms and we just don't. Perfect timing is a dumb game and I don't want to play anymore :p

My thoughts too, i just want to get preg now. Been trying for over a yr. GL to us, we'll be in the 2ww together

atomic sagebrush
March 22nd, 2011, 02:49 PM

Standing ovation of one here! Bravo! "whistle"!!!