PDA

View Full Version : Antibiotics - good idea for blue sway?

Zivic-Bubac
March 20th, 2011, 06:02 PM
I had sinusitis last week, so I took antibiotics and I read on IG they sway blue? How many days do I need to take them for good blue sway ( never mind sinusitis :rofl:)
They are supposed to raise pH? Anything else?

TTC5
March 20th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Ohhh I think I read this too?

nuthinbutpink
March 20th, 2011, 07:59 PM
I think the theory is they raise your pH but you have to weigh the risks associated with taking antibiotics unnecessarily which is never a good thing. There are several ways to raise your pH that are safer than this method. I know people in the past have done it around the week of O to raise their pH.

atomic sagebrush
March 21st, 2011, 12:03 PM
I agree totally with NBP. IF you need antibiotics for some other reason like sinusitis and it coincides with your sway, hey, great. They do sway blue. But I cannot and will never endorse the abuse of antibiotics for swaying because it is SO dangerous not only to you but to every person on the planet.

Just take the dosage as prescribed by your doctor and that should be just dandy! GL.

Zivic-Bubac
March 21st, 2011, 12:19 PM
My sinusitis came right on time!:bigsmile: Tomorrow will be my last day of taking it, now I only need to get pg :p

aabroo
March 22nd, 2011, 07:36 AM
I had to take 2 lots of antibiotics cos of my chest infection.

DoulaMama
March 22nd, 2011, 11:47 AM
Well this makes sense....I was taking antibiotics for a very angry, swollen, infected ingrown toenail....and got pregnant because they interfered with my birth control.....(after specifically asking the Dr. if I should use a barrier method while on abx)....LOL ....and voila...along came DS1 :)

atomic sagebrush
March 22nd, 2011, 02:50 PM
My sinusitis came right on time!:bigsmile: Tomorrow will be my last day of taking it, now I only need to get pg :p

I hope you're feeling better! Happy BD!!!

atomic sagebrush
March 22nd, 2011, 03:03 PM
I had to take 2 lots of antibiotics cos of my chest infection. Right before TTC??? That's good for blue!

atomic sagebrush
March 22nd, 2011, 03:04 PM
Well this makes sense....I was taking antibiotics for a very angry, swollen, infected ingrown toenail....and got pregnant because they interfered with my birth control.....(after specifically asking the Dr. if I should use a barrier method while on abx)....LOL ....and voila...along came DS1 :)

Oh boy! I hope he paid for all of it! LOL...probably not, right?

DoulaMama
March 22nd, 2011, 03:22 PM
Oh boy! I hope he paid for all of it! LOL...probably not, right?

Ha! I wish. I wasn't even in the same town when I visited the Dr. for the abx....I was 8hrs away so I never actually got to confront him.... Oh well :) Looking back it/he was the best thing that ever happened to me :D

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2011, 01:13 PM
I totally understand!!! :)