PDA

View Full Version : BFP at 10dpo (stick, baby, stick!!!)

LolaInLove
March 21st, 2011, 10:51 AM
Ok, here I go again! This was my FRER from 10dpo, it's pretty dark for that early, huh? PLEASE send me sticky vibes!!! I'll take some blue dust, too, but just want a perma-bean at this point. And this is my 7th month of trying....8th month overall (we took last month off after a Jan m/c). Still can't believe it....

babydes56
March 21st, 2011, 10:53 AM
Baby will stick, you have to believe so think positive

atomic sagebrush
March 21st, 2011, 10:53 AM
I"m sending all the sticky dust I got! Good luck!!

LolaInLove
March 21st, 2011, 11:00 AM
Thanks! I'll take those blue convoys now, too, Atomic!:wink:

Zivic-Bubac
March 21st, 2011, 12:15 PM
Woo-hoo! Way to go! :cheer: Congrats huni!!!!!:awe: Praying for a sticky blue bean :luck::bigboy::luck:

mkarntz1980
March 21st, 2011, 12:24 PM
congrats!!!!im 10dpo today and got a pretty nice pink line on my tests!!!!

mkarntz1980
March 21st, 2011, 12:36 PM
i saw your pic, thats what mine looks like=) I love the pretty pink lines LOL. Lola what BD method did you use to TTC your boy?

My Fabulous Children
March 21st, 2011, 02:09 PM
Lola so happy for you, Congrats Hun, and I understand how you being nervouse. Sending you tons of sticky vibes.

LolaInLove
March 21st, 2011, 02:13 PM
i saw your pic, thats what mine looks like=) I love the pretty pink lines LOL. Lola what BD method did you use to TTC your boy?

We dtd on the night of +opk and then the night after, so two days in a row......I don't go by any timing, and we've always had problems with the one time dtd, and I don't believe that frequent bd always makes girls. How about you? I'm so excited for you!!! I LOVE looking at those pretty tests, I am so used to looking at stark white negative ones!

My Fabulous Children
March 21st, 2011, 02:25 PM
We dtd on the night of +opk and then the night after, so two days in a row......I don't go by any timing, and we've always had problems with the one time dtd, and I don't believe that frequent bd always makes girls. How about you? I'm so excited for you!!! I LOVE looking at those pretty tests, I am so used to looking at stark white negative ones!

Sounds good. I know some of our BC girls drop timing and got boys.

3Pink1Blue
March 21st, 2011, 03:12 PM
OMG Lola so excited for you :cheerteam: Finger crossed for a sticky blue bean!!!

puppydogstails
March 21st, 2011, 03:30 PM
Very exciting!!! Sending lots of blue sticky dust to!!

mkarntz1980
March 21st, 2011, 03:32 PM
we BD or release everyday- day before O. I think we skipped a day or two. Lola what BD did you do to get your girls?

mkarntz1980
March 21st, 2011, 03:34 PM
With all my kids: boy boy girl boy we DTD just around O time, and looking at fertility friend girl and boy charts they are all over the place, I have kind of thrown timing out the window.

mkarntz1980
March 21st, 2011, 03:47 PM
I think you have a great chance of a boy I really do, thats how a lot of boys are conceived...only BD 2 times around O

nuthinbutpink
March 21st, 2011, 03:51 PM
Congratulations!

LolaInLove
March 21st, 2011, 04:41 PM
we BD or release everyday- day before O. I think we skipped a day or two. Lola what BD did you do to get your girls?

I did (unintentional) O+12....I hate taking bcps so I did the cycle method or FAM where I'd temp and we'd use condoms on the "baby days." I thought I was done ovulating, so we dtd with nothing, and whammo- girls.

LolaInLove
March 21st, 2011, 04:43 PM
Sounds good. I know some of our BC girls drop timing and got boys.

Oh yea, I remember you telling me that way back in the day on IG! I always remembered that, because I just can't do the OHW bding, I keep missing my egg! Good to see you here and GL on another little man!!!

Typical_Jules
March 21st, 2011, 06:29 PM
:cheerteam: congrtaulations!!!!

DoulaMama
March 21st, 2011, 07:52 PM
YAY! All of my blue dust coming your way Mama!!!! WOOHOO!

My Fabulous Children
March 21st, 2011, 11:38 PM
Oh yea, I remember you telling me that way back in the day on IG! I always remembered that, because I just can't do the OHW bding, I keep missing my egg! Good to see you here and GL on another little man!!!

Thanks Lola and I agree!!! My son is OHW bding, but this time around it took me six months to conceived, but sadly it ended with M/C .. Anyways I'm trying again, but I might drop timing too, if it's going to take a long time again.

Another princess
March 22nd, 2011, 01:02 AM
Congratulations on your BFP! FX its a blue bean for you.

Chunky Monkey
March 22nd, 2011, 01:23 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So happy for you! Sending ALL of my sticky blue dust! And I mean ALL of the blue dust :) Hope to join you in a month or two, but with a little pink bean!

Saga
March 22nd, 2011, 08:00 AM
Congratulations! Blue dust and sticky vibes your way :)!!!

boyjoy
March 22nd, 2011, 10:31 AM
I told you Lola, and we got pg together. we both Nov mamas..
Big congrats, Hope you have a happy health 9 months and have a handsome baby boy!! Go girl..!!

LolaInLove
March 22nd, 2011, 10:38 AM
Thanks Lola and I agree!!! My son is OHW bding, but this time around it took me six months to conceived, but sadly it ended with M/C .. Anyways I'm trying again, but I might drop timing too, if it's going to take a long time again.

Oh, I'm sorry about your m/c....hugs and hoping you get pg again quickly!

ELP
March 22nd, 2011, 11:51 AM
Just adding my MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS over here aswell:cheerteam:

Freya
March 22nd, 2011, 11:58 AM
Congratulations, Lola, how excellent :celebrate: !!!

LolaInLove
March 22nd, 2011, 01:38 PM
Thanks everyone! I am currently afraid this little bugger is not going to stick....so please please send a prayer up to the sky that it does.:pray:

Vendela
March 23rd, 2011, 12:36 PM
CONGRATULATIONS! H&H 9 months to you :)

LolaInLove
March 23rd, 2011, 04:24 PM
Feeling more confident today, thanks for the congrats, gals! Stinking brown spotting, always sending us new preggos into a tizzy.:sigh:

Jojogirl
March 24th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Stick baby stick! Congrats! I hope to join you! I'm 9/10dpo today and I got the most ridiculous faint on a FRER this AM. So faint it disappeared. Not feeling confident but we'll see what happens in a few days...

LolaInLove
March 24th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Stick baby stick! Congrats! I hope to join you! I'm 9/10dpo today and I got the most ridiculous faint on a FRER this AM. So faint it disappeared. Not feeling confident but we'll see what happens in a few days...

OMG, YAY JOJO!!!!! KFX for you!!!! Yea, girl, just give it another day or two.....ah, so excited!!!

atomic sagebrush
March 24th, 2011, 11:06 AM
AAAAAA!!! Jojo! KFX for you too!

Bella21
March 24th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Congrats!