PDA

View Full Version : well i just suck at this diet

Coccinelle33
March 21st, 2011, 12:53 PM
no wonder i have so many boys :sigh:

when i got pregnant with my only daughter we only had 1 car and dh was doing all the shopping and gone at work all the time so i really couldn't cheat. we are always out and about now and i end up having to eat out and it's been really hard to stay on track. i don't know if i've even lost weight because i need a new scale. when im home i do pretty well most of the time but i had really wanted to do 100% this time.

all well i guess. im sure i'll end up having another :xy:

atomic sagebrush
March 22nd, 2011, 01:38 PM
Don't stress about diet! You are doing more than most people!! Most people never even give this a minute's thought and still conceive girls.

I know it's so hard but even if you cheat now and then, you're still sending that message to your body. Cheating is allowed here but blaming and beating yourself up is against the rules! ♥♥♥

Would it be easier for you to stick to the French Diet like you did before?

Coccinelle33
March 22nd, 2011, 01:58 PM
im not really following any "girl diet" but im not doing what i would like to be doing kwim? im just unhappy with myself and i know that if i end up with another boy im going to blame myself 100% this time for not doing everything perfect. the last year (after find out baby #5 was a boy) i decided if we had another i would do it right. with out cheating and but myself though hell so in the end i knew for a fact that i did what i should be doing and i've just failed myself so bad. i have 6 more weeks before my attempt and i just don't see how im going to do it. not eating breakfast is fine but it's the eating out that i've done and eating late at night or eating things here or there that my hubby makes or kids want. i just wish i had more will power.

atomic sagebrush
March 22nd, 2011, 02:05 PM
I totally understand. I did the same thing when I found out about DS 4. Hang in there, all you can do is try and if you fall a little short you never know, that may have been just what your body needed to conceive a girl that day! Good luck.

twosweetlads
March 22nd, 2011, 03:33 PM
Hi,
I am feeling exactly the same. I so want to do it properly but I don't have the will power. I'm doing the best I can and I'm trying not to beat myself up over it. I see on ingender that people have got girls by doing no diet. As long as Im losing weight and being mindful of salt etc then it is good.

Im also trying to think positive and believe I will get my girl. If it doesn't work out at least i will get another sweet little boy. I think your diet looks really good. Tomorrow is another day and you can try harder.

Goodluck I will look forward to seeing what you ate tomorrow and don't worry it will probably be better than me! x

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2011, 02:07 PM
Just think of the Duggars! She didn't sway or change her diet in any way but she still has lots of boys and lots of girls! ♥