PDA

View Full Version : Holy Smokes! - UPDATE :o(

Adia
November 21st, 2012, 08:48 AM
It is so sweet that people are still commenting on my exciting BFP from a few weeks ago but its no longer true.... I started spotting on Monday and went to the OB on Tuesday. They said the hcg levels were 2500 which was good but they couldn't find anything in the gestational sac. The u/s machine on Tuesday was not a good one so the obgyn wanted me to have another u/s today.

Today's u/s machine was much better and showed a gestational sac with attached lining but nothing in the sac....:tissue:

Not sure what to do from here, I don't really want to have a d&c but we'll see what the doctor says next week.

Ugh, this is awful. :sad:

Butterfly Spirit
November 21st, 2012, 08:50 AM

YAY Adia for your BFP! :)

Happy & Healthy 9 Months :pregnant:

LacePrincess
November 21st, 2012, 08:59 AM
Wow! Congrats!

dloui128
November 21st, 2012, 08:59 AM
That is awesome news Adia!!!!! Congratulations :)

rachel
November 21st, 2012, 11:10 AM
congratulations :)

atomic sagebrush
November 21st, 2012, 11:57 AM
That's great, Adia!!! :fx:

The Anchor
November 21st, 2012, 12:09 PM
Woohoo! Way to go Adia!

Dreamofpink
November 21st, 2012, 12:31 PM
Fantastic news Adia!!!! Here's to a healthy & happy 9 months :cheerteam:

mydream
November 21st, 2012, 02:07 PM
Great news! Congratulations!

BeadinMom
November 21st, 2012, 02:42 PM
Congratulations!!! Sending you all my blue dust!!!! :)

Cinss
November 21st, 2012, 03:42 PM
Yippee, congratulations! I know how good seeing those 2 lines is, im so glad it happened for you so quickly. Best wishes for a happy healthy sticky blue bean :)

sweetpea
November 21st, 2012, 03:53 PM
Yay!!! Congrats to you, Aida! I wish you a H&H 9 months! ;)

Mrs_Incredible
November 21st, 2012, 04:31 PM
Congratulations!!! Hoping you have a h&h 9 months xxxx

luvalittleman
November 21st, 2012, 05:18 PM
Hi Adia, Congratulations - that's so exciting!!
Fingers crossed its a sticky blue one.

Myloves
November 21st, 2012, 05:43 PM
Congrats! Sending you my blue dust :bigboy:

becca
November 21st, 2012, 10:14 PM
Yayayayay! Congrats to your bfp! That is such awesome news!!!!

Adia
November 21st, 2012, 11:41 PM
Thanks ladies!!!

I am still in shock, complete shock, but happy I can eat whatever I want tomorrow at American Thanksgiving!

I *think* I am at peace with either gender. While I desperately want a boy, this is my last baby so if its a girl, I think I can adjust my attitude and just enjoy the last baby I get to bring into the world and the process of doing so. DD3 is getting so big and she is too heavy to cart around. Just the idea of having a baby that I can prop on my hip and get to lay on my shoulder is super exciting to me right now!!

I hope all my American Gender Dreaming gals have a Great Gobble Day and everyone else has a great week!

Cinss
November 22nd, 2012, 12:23 AM
Its so good to see you happy :) Yes you can eat whatever you want now, i will advise you to keep up the calories, if you do have a blue bean they do need more nourishment in the first stages of growth, so dont go back to that girly way of eating just to be on the safe side :)

Pearl327
November 22nd, 2012, 03:31 AM
Congratulations Adia. I hope you have a gorgeous baby boy in there. You will be in my due date buddies group and we need more boy swayers over there :)

Violet_
November 22nd, 2012, 05:32 AM
Congrats on your pregnancy Adia. I'm also just pregnant and due approx 1st Aug 2013.

Adia
November 25th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Its so good to see you happy :) Yes you can eat whatever you want now, i will advise you to keep up the calories, if you do have a blue bean they do need more nourishment in the first stages of growth, so dont go back to that girly way of eating just to be on the safe side :)

Thanks Cinss! I have been HUNGRY so eating hasn't been a chore as much as a necessity. I am still hesitating when I go to eat something and start thinking "is this ok on the blue die....wait a minute, I can just eat and not worry anymore!!"

Sunflower3
November 25th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Congrats Adia! Also just got my BFP!

Hobbermittens
November 25th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Congrats, my friend! I am so happy for you!!

Hobbermittens
November 25th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Thanks Cinss! I have been HUNGRY so eating hasn't been a chore as much as a necessity. I am still hesitating when I go to eat something and start thinking "is this ok on the blue die....wait a minute, I can just eat and not worry anymore!!"

Hope being hungry is a good sign for blue! I was STARVING when I was first pregnant with Sawyer!

Cinss
November 25th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Hope being hungry is a good sign for blue! I was STARVING when I was first pregnant with Sawyer!

Me too, i couldnt stop eating right after my BFP :)

Emily
November 25th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Congrats!

Yahmama
November 27th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Me too, i couldnt stop eating right after my BFP :)

Same here...super hungry from the very beginning! FX!!

Adia
November 27th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Thanks again everyone. I am shocked at this hunger. I had to get up in the middle of the night last night and get something to eat because I was so hungry. I even ate several snacks after dinner but was still starving!!

While I am a natural girl dieter and I like feeling hungry from time to time, this is different. I get so hungry I am almost sick to my stomach, then I eat and i'm fine.....hmmm, hope this helps us have more clues to swaying and gender results, etc.

:fx:

Adia
December 14th, 2012, 10:59 AM
I started spotting on Monday and went to the OB on Tuesday. They said the hcg levels were 2500 which was good but they couldn't find anything in the gestational sac. The u/s machine on Tuesday was not a good one so the obgyn wanted me to have another u/s yesterday.

Today's u/s machine was much better and showed a gestational sac with attached lining but nothing in the sac....sad day for me.

dloui128
December 14th, 2012, 11:26 AM
I am so sorry to hear this Adia :hugs:

Zivic-Bubac
December 14th, 2012, 05:16 PM
I'm so sorry :(

SophiaRose
December 14th, 2012, 05:40 PM
So sorry Adia , devastating xx

Cinss
December 14th, 2012, 05:49 PM
So sorry for your m/c Adia :( i chose not to have a D&C with mine (baby was seen with no heart beat at 7 weeks) it was 3 weeks later that it came out naturally. It really hurt but i was just terrified to have a D&C.

Hobbermittens
December 14th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Oh no! :( I am so sorry! :(

LacePrincess
December 14th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Heartbreaking, I'm so sorry. :( Thanks for letting us know.

Adia
December 15th, 2012, 12:59 AM
Thank you ladies, while I am sad for my loss, I am so grateful for my children and their safety. I try never to take them for granted, more now than ever.

I cannot imagine the horror and unspeakable devastation of the parents who have lost a child, or anyone, in Connecticut today.

A miscarriage is a minor thing compared to that. God bless those families, I grieve with them.