PDA

View Full Version : Advice for Helping with implantation

Tiny Dancer
March 22nd, 2011, 12:00 AM
Hi Dr. Potter and Lori,

Is there any advice you can give to help the embys implant?

I'm cycling for the first time and I want a sticky bean!

Mykids
March 22nd, 2011, 03:26 PM
I would be intrested in knowing the answer for this question.

Hi Tiny, we both can be cycle buddies, My ER is scheduled for 4/21 with Dr Potter.

Tiny Dancer
March 22nd, 2011, 11:54 PM
Awesome My Kids! Yeah! I have a cycle buddy! I am cycling with Dr. P also. When do you start your meds? What protocol are you on? I am on long Lupron. I start Lupron on 3/30.

Mykids
March 23rd, 2011, 11:18 AM
Awesome My Kids! Yeah! I have a cycle buddy! I am cycling with Dr. P also. When do you start your meds? What protocol are you on? I am on long Lupron. I start Lupron on 3/30.

Currently i am on BCP , Will be starting Lupron on 3/31. Stim starts from march 10th. I am on Long Lupron aswell.. I am sure Dr. P's magic hand will work on both of us.

Lori-rocks
March 29th, 2011, 09:22 PM
HI Tiny Dancer, starting off by taking pre-natal vitamins with folic acid and we will put you on a low dose aspirin after the egg retrieval to help promote implantation too.

Mykids
March 29th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Thanks Lori!

Tiny Dancer
March 30th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Thanks Lori!

praying for a miracle
April 8th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Lori, how much should one take that could be consider a low dose of baby aspirin. Is it also recommended for when you do a FET?
Thank you.

michaela
April 8th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Lori, how much should one take that could be consider a low dose of baby aspirin. Is it also recommended for when you do a FET?
Thank you.
Low dose aspirin is 81mg :) You should be able to find it right by the other Aspirin in the grocery store. It is made by Bayer and looks like this...

Dr. Potter
April 17th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Thanks Lori!
81 mg per day. We also recommend it with FET.
Dr. P

praying for a miracle
May 5th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Dr. Potter or Lori, when exactly do we take aspirin when doing FET? How many days before ET or is it after ET? And when does one supposed to stop taking it?