PDA

View Full Version : And the wait begins...

3Pink1Blue
March 22nd, 2011, 10:54 AM
I am officially in the 2ww and trying to decide when to test. Hello, my name is Jen and I am a poas addict. I o'd late so af is due 10 dpo (or not who knows at this point lol) which is also my birthday. So do I test and risk having either a great birthday or being mildly bummed. I'm leaning towards yes as dh is taking the day off so he would be home if I test and I know I won't be devastated if it's a bfn.

Cast your vote ladies - test on my birthday, test at 9dpo/11 dpo or sit tight and see if flo shows?

Saga
March 22nd, 2011, 01:29 PM
If you get a positive on your birthday it would be wonderful, it is a little early though. I am a plast addict myself so I would start at 9 dpo, but I guess it would be best to wait until 11 dpo. Good luck!!

LolaInLove
March 22nd, 2011, 01:36 PM
Hi Jen, we are here for you. Poas addiction is nothing to be ashamed about. We have a 12 step program that may help you. :rofl:

But seriously, YAY! So hoping this one is a charm for you. I'd poas at 8dpo at the earliest if you gotta go early. xoxo

Zivic-Bubac
March 22nd, 2011, 01:59 PM
Jen, I got a good feeling for this one! :celebrate:
I always wait for day of af or day after, but it's just me. I believe 10 dpo is a bit early, but if you are tempted, then go and poas!

3Pink1Blue
March 22nd, 2011, 08:29 PM
Oh Zivic, you clearly have a degree of self control I do not posses :rofl:

nuthinbutpink
March 22nd, 2011, 08:39 PM
We all love a good pee stick thread...go for it!!

TTC5
March 22nd, 2011, 09:06 PM
Because I am a poas addict too, I say test every day hahahaha

My Fabulous Children
March 23rd, 2011, 12:12 AM
I am a POAS addict too, I am VERY bad one, and would test from 7DPO, LOL Yes test on your birthday, FX you get your BFP in few days. Good luck.

3Pink1Blue
March 23rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
I am a POAS addict too, I am VERY bad one, and would test from 7DPO, LOL Yes test on your birthday, FX you get your BFP in few days. Good luck.
I usually start at 7 days too, waiting 10 days is incredible restraint for me lol

Vendela
March 23rd, 2011, 12:18 PM
I'd start at 9dpo ;) GOOD LUCK!

My Fabulous Children
March 23rd, 2011, 04:14 PM
I usually start at 7 days too, waiting 10 days is incredible restraint for me lol

:rofl: I know!!

LolaInLove
March 23rd, 2011, 04:25 PM
I vote BIRTHDAY!!!!

ELP
March 23rd, 2011, 04:48 PM
I'll be joining you Jens, so you won't be alone in the countdown! Lets see who can hold out longest, I think I'll probably make it to 7dpo lol:)

3Pink1Blue
March 23rd, 2011, 09:12 PM
I'll be joining you Jens, so you won't be alone in the countdown! Lets see who can hold out longest, I think I'll probably make it to 7dpo lol:)

You're on :p How many dpo are you now? I'm 2.

TTC5
March 23rd, 2011, 10:50 PM

I used to test even when on birth control pills every month lol lol would drive DH crazy!

3Pink1Blue
March 23rd, 2011, 11:09 PM
I used to test even when on birth control pills every month lol lol would drive DH crazy!

ok, yeah that's bad :rofl:

ELP
March 24th, 2011, 02:08 AM
You're on :p How many dpo are you now? I'm 2.

Well I had +opk not yesterday the day before (22 March), so I'm thinking 2 today aswell:) and already symptom spotting:rofl: Wouldn't it be great with another 2 bfp's for the list!!

ELP
March 24th, 2011, 02:11 AM
I used to test even when on birth control pills every month lol lol would drive DH crazy!Now thats a true addict!:bigsmile:

LolaInLove
March 24th, 2011, 11:13 AM

LOVE IT! I shudder to think how much I've spent in the past 8 months on opks, hpts, supps, etc.....but it may be the same as you have with hpts alone!!! :wink:

3Pink1Blue
March 24th, 2011, 12:31 PM
AAAAAAHHHHHHH! So I got the +opk on the 21st, we dtd the 20th and 21st but skipped the 22nd and 23rd as I was a bit sore and cm was turning creamy so we feared we were in girl territory. Well ff says I o'd yesterday the 23rd! Should we dtd tonight even though we are at least 24 hrs after O or sit tight and hope for the best? I know timing is basically a crapshoot but I'm worried we missed the egg all together.

ELP
March 24th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Sit tight I'd say, definately! Theres enough swimmers in those crypts and hopefully you've changed the conditions enough to give the blues an edge.

atomic sagebrush
March 24th, 2011, 01:23 PM
AAAAAAHHHHHHH! So I got the +opk on the 21st, we dtd the 20th and 21st but skipped the 22nd and 23rd as I was a bit sore and cm was turning creamy so we feared we were in girl territory. Well ff says I o'd yesterday the 23rd! Should we dtd tonight even though we are at least 24 hrs after O or sit tight and hope for the best? I know timing is basically a crapshoot but I'm worried we missed the egg all together.

I would TOTALLY DTD again tonight. You never know, there may be two eggs!!

familiesr4ever
March 24th, 2011, 02:01 PM
I agree with ELP(sorry Atomic) and would wait and consider your attempt done for this month. P.S. I am glad to see you back and TTC again, fx for a sticky blue bean. GL

LolaInLove
March 24th, 2011, 02:27 PM
I'm in the do it again camp, but I'm old and just wanted to get pg!:bigsmile: Go with your gut, either way, hoping you catch your egg!

LolaInLove
March 24th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Oh, also....do you feel like you O'ed on the 22nd? Pains or anything to clue you in? Maybe you did on the 22nd and your temps are just screwey?

3Pink1Blue
March 24th, 2011, 06:01 PM
I would TOTALLY DTD again tonight. You never know, there may be two eggs!!

That is reason enough to make dh sleep on the couch, with my luck both eggs would fertilize and then split into twins lol

3Pink1Blue
March 24th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Oh, also....do you feel like you O'ed on the 22nd? Pains or anything to clue you in? Maybe you did on the 22nd and your temps are just screwey?

My temps were super screwy this month so I'm guessing/hoping it was overnight 22/23.

I checked my cm again and the little bit of ew that was left has a 7+ pH but most of it is creamy and it's 4ish so I think I'm going to hope for the best.

ELP
March 27th, 2011, 04:09 AM
How are you doing Jens? Have you been obsessing over every twinge and visit to the toilet like myself lol:oops:

Zivic-Bubac
March 27th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Jen, how you're doing?
I'm in 2WW (again, I don't even want to start a new thread lol!!!) and I have no idea when I Oed...sigh...Didn't use OPKs this cycle. Clever, huh?
I thought I can rely only on EWCM and CP:sigh:
My timing was the worse in the history of swaying and I probably missed the eggie completely :sad:
But I'm already making fresh new plans for my attempt in April since my O date should match Jonas date and they say pregnancy is practically inevitable in that case. Also Jonas says 'boy' in April :bigsmile: (talking about holding on a straw...)

My Fabulous Children
March 27th, 2011, 10:41 PM

:rofl:LOL so bad!! POAS addict :bigsmile:

My Fabulous Children
March 27th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Jen, How many DPO are you now (six) ?

3Pink1Blue
March 28th, 2011, 01:31 AM
Jen, How many DPO are you now (six) ?
Well it depends who you ask lol opk says 6 ff says 4 :sigh:

3Pink1Blue
March 28th, 2011, 01:35 AM
Jen, how you're doing?
I'm in 2WW (again, I don't even want to start a new thread lol!!!) and I have no idea when I Oed...sigh...Didn't use OPKs this cycle. Clever, huh?
I thought I can rely only on EWCM and CP:sigh:
My timing was the worse in the history of swaying and I probably missed the eggie completely :sad:
But I'm already making fresh new plans for my attempt in April since my O date should match Jonas date and they say pregnancy is practically inevitable in that case. Also Jonas says 'boy' in April :bigsmile: (talking about holding on a straw...)

I'm doing good. I doubt you're timing was worse then mine, we dtd the night before and night of +opk but the ff says I o'd 2 days later. Here's hoping for the best for both of us, but I am also also working on my April sway. I think assuming I failed keeps me sane lol

3Pink1Blue
March 28th, 2011, 01:39 AM
How are you doing Jens? Have you been obsessing over every twinge and visit to the toilet like myself lol:oops:

I thought I saw a hint of pink on the tp and have been having some little pains on my right side. Trying to ignore it but it's so hard, we need help lol

TTC5
March 28th, 2011, 02:33 AM
You must be busting at the seams to want to test!!!!

ELP
March 28th, 2011, 04:15 AM
ZB, welcome to the obsessors club, woohoo!!!
Jen, twinges on the right side! According to Ramzi that means the blue side doesn't it, exciting, exciting lol!!
Afm, no symptoms but I'm wondering if it might be best I get a bfn this month as I'm already panicking about everything d'oh, but if its bfn then that would mean any furture pregnancy would mean a heavy belly over xmas which would be awful with the gang. I wonder what it wil be??????????

Zivic-Bubac
March 28th, 2011, 06:18 AM
ZB, welcome to the obsessors club, woohoo!!!
Jen, twinges on the right side! According to Ramzi that means the blue side doesn't it, exciting, exciting lol!!
Afm, no symptoms but I'm wondering if it might be best I get a bfn this month as I'm already panicking about everything d'oh, but if its bfn then that would mean any furture pregnancy would mean a heavy belly over xmas which would be awful with the gang. I wonder what it wil be??????????

Thanks ELP!:happy:
I agree with you about Jen, I immediately thought of Ramzi's theory FX!!!! :luck:
Yes, me too, I'm overanalyzing things in advance and worry with 'what if..' and probably end up with another bfn ( I mean with timing like that, it would have to be a miracle...)

I would prefer a summer baby ( but that train is long gone LOL) and I'm too impatiente to wait til next September, October and November and + I'm not getting any younger.
But I will skip my May-sway because I don't want February baby ( stupid laws in my country about age when your kid MUST start elementary school or you'll end up in jail with high fee to pay :sigh:) You see how much in advance I worry? :rofl:

babydes56
March 28th, 2011, 09:18 AM
I'm 7dpo so will be testing this sat, wish me luck. I've been watching every little twinge, had slight twinges last night but nothing serious. I'm hoping i feel something soon lool. Zivic & Jen i'm with you both regarding planning for next attempt, i have however been having pizza, macaroni cheese & just been realxed a little about the diet. I was also thinking that if i'm not preggers this month then i just might have 2mnths break simply because i dont want my baby to be born in Jan or Feb, they are horrible months to be born. It's freezing in England at that time of the year & generally everyone's just not in the mood to celebrate a birthday. My age (38) bothers me as well but i guess if i'm not preg now then i'm going to have a baby in the yr i turn 40 so i might as well plan a spring/summer baby

Zivic-Bubac
March 28th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Babydes, best of luck on Saturday!:luck:
I have MUCH more relaxed approach now then at the beginnings of my swaying journey. I didn't know you are generation 1972 like me :happy: I want to be done having kids ASAP!
I don't want January baby either, I agree with you, it's freezing and it's middle of the school year LOL! but I am not going to skip April bcos my O date matches Jonas date and they say if that is the case, pregnancy is practically inevitable, so I just HAVE to give it a go!
BTW, I'm taking DHEA 50mg (25 in the morning, 25 in the evening) to make sure I'm Oing. Have you considered it?

babydes56
March 28th, 2011, 10:33 AM
I did think about taking DHEA & will do if i'm not preg this time. How have you found it?

Zivic-Bubac
March 28th, 2011, 11:06 AM
The info about it I 1st found on IG, Lola brought up the subject that lVF ladies are taking it so I asked a question there. Here you have it as well http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1394-DHEA-experience-anyone and you can ask NPB for detailed information. I am in doubt whether to take it in 2ww, I've found conflicted info about that online so I decided it's better to p-lay safe and stopped after O. NBP says there is no use of taking it after O happened. You may want to do further research on this.

I bought my DHEA in fitness & body building shop, and they only had 50mg tablets, so I cut them in half and take 25 mg in the morning and 25 mg in the evening. Since you live in UK, I guess there will be no problem to order online. I believe it's a good idea after 35:agree:

3Pink1Blue
March 28th, 2011, 12:06 PM
So I'm 7 or 5 dpo (the debate rages on lol) and I didn't poas! Tiny victory I realize but hey one step at a time right, fx I hold out till Thursday:bigsmile:

babydes56
March 28th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Thanks for info Zivic. Jen so are you testing this week as well. Any early pregnancy signs?

3Pink1Blue
March 28th, 2011, 01:09 PM
I o'd late but am on cd 25 so if I don't wake with AF on Thursday (cd28) I'm going to test and hope for a Happy Birthday BFP! No real signs yet, thought I saw a pink tint on the tp yesterday and had a few pains on my right side but I'm desperately trying to ignore anything else lol

ELP
March 29th, 2011, 06:23 AM
babydes, you'll be testing with as aswell, excellant!! Theresbound to be a few bfp's for sure don't you think! afm, I have a headache, a real stonker of a headache today, I'm gonna hold off on testing for another few days as I only have ic's, wonder what everyones reults will be!!!!

babydes56
March 29th, 2011, 07:36 AM
ELP, headaches are a good sign so GL. How many dpo are you & when are you testing? I'm sure there'll be bfp's this month . I dont feel nothing & so am thinking it will be bfn. I'm 8dpo

ELP
March 29th, 2011, 08:03 AM
I think I am 7dpo, so still way too early for true symptom spotting lol:oops: I must make a little confession, I very nearly poas on my last visit to the loo:oops::rofl: BUT!! I held off, I honestly did:bigsmile: I need to hold off until at least 11 dpo really or its just a waste of hpt's isn't it lol.

Anyone seen Lola around lately?? I wonder how she's feeling??????!!

LolaInLove
March 29th, 2011, 01:19 PM
HI!!!! Stalking you 2wwers, gotta be some more bfps rolling in soon! I'm good, ELP, thanks for asking! Still pregnant, that's good, at least! Not much m/s but it comes and goes, I'm managing it with lots of little snacks and meals. But, other than that, I do feel pretty pg and my belly is already popping out from either bloating or water weight or something, but it is not cool at only 5 wks!

OK, continuing to stalk, who's next?????? Jen, I know you are gonna POAS soon.

3Pink1Blue
March 29th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Stalk away Lola. I couldn't button my pants by 6wks with dd#3, by 8 wks I needed my bella band and was in my smallest maternity pants by 10. Scary how fast it can happen. And yes because I can't help myself I will probably poas tomorrow :bigsmile:

Zivic-Bubac
March 29th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Theresbound to be a few bfp's for sure don't you think!
From your mouth to God's ears!

Zivic-Bubac
March 29th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Jen, we are all waiting for your Happy Birthday BFP!!!!!:wink: Same goes for you ELP!!!! ( you 2 are free to tell me: go get a life women! :rofl:)

ELP
March 29th, 2011, 02:28 PM
From your mouth to God's ears!What a lovely thing to say ZB:HH: Is it a saying where you are?

Zivic-Bubac
March 29th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Yes! I thought it was universal:oops:

3Pink1Blue
March 29th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Thanks ZB, may test tomorrow so my "symptoms" will go away lol

I love that saying, I'm pretty sure it's universal too

Freya
March 30th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Good luck with your test! FX!

ELP
March 30th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Good luck for this morning Jen :fx:

3Pink1Blue
March 30th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Nice clear bfn, but it's still only 7 or 9 dpo. I'll check again tomorrow. Not sure if it's coincidence but I'm pooped, slept 12 hrs last night and still need a nap.

purplepoet20
March 30th, 2011, 01:55 PM
"February baby ( stupid laws in my country about age when your kid MUST start elementary school or you'll end up in jail with high fee to pay"

What high fees? Where do you live? I have a Feb and Mar babies and I have never heard of that.

My Fabulous Children
March 30th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Jen, Still too early, Good luck to all.

My Fabulous Children
March 30th, 2011, 04:15 PM
"February baby ( stupid laws in my country about age when your kid MUST start elementary school or you'll end up in jail with high fee to pay"

What high fees? Where do you live? I have a Feb and Mar babies and I have never heard of that.

I would really like to have a Feb or March baby!!

purplepoet20
March 30th, 2011, 04:35 PM
I would really like to have a Feb or March baby!!

Trust me you don't want a Pisces mine is a pain, and the the other one is worse... JK It is fun!!!

babydes56
March 31st, 2011, 07:11 AM
So i have tonsillits now, been given antibiotics which i'm not going to take until after i test in a day or 2. It started a few days ago & i thought i was coming down with cold. Jen have you tested again?

angel in a pink sky
March 31st, 2011, 09:49 AM
I would say go for it or else it will be on your mind the whole day. Good Luck and Happy Birthday!

Zivic-Bubac
March 31st, 2011, 12:33 PM
Where do you live? I have a Feb and Mar babies and I have never heard of that.[/QUOTE]

I live in Serbia. Here children start elementary school at the age of 7, but if your kid is born in Jan or Feb, it must go with children born in the previous year, and therefore those kids are the youngest in class. Lots of parents are having a problem with that, not every child is mature enough to start school when 6.5 years old. At that age, 6 months mean A LOT.

Zivic-Bubac
March 31st, 2011, 12:39 PM
So i have tonsillits now, been given antibiotics which i'm not going to take until after i test in a day or 2. It started a few days ago Maybe that's a good sign? I have sore throat for a few days. I remember somebody said that she catches cold when she is pg. Was that Lola?

Zivic-Bubac
March 31st, 2011, 12:43 PM
Nice clear bfn, but it's still only 7 or 9 dpo. I'll check again tomorrow. Not sure if it's coincidence but I'm pooped, slept 12 hrs last night and still need a nap.

Too early, wait 3 more days:prof:

babydes56
March 31st, 2011, 01:18 PM
Maybe that's a good sign? I have sore throat for a few days. I remember somebody said that she catches cold when she is pg. Was that Lola?

I sure hope so, do you think i should test tomorrow 11dpo or wait till Sat 12dpo?

3Pink1Blue
March 31st, 2011, 02:39 PM
Well I couldn't wait ZB and tested again this morning and again a bfn, and then a few hrs later (I went back to sleep) an awesome evap. I hate those things.

ELP
March 31st, 2011, 02:41 PM
Well I couldn't wait ZB and tested again this morning and again a bfn, and then a few hrs later (I went back to sleep) an awesome evap. I hate those things.:omg:Thats clearly a line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Was it within the time??????? Tell me it was!!!!!!!!!!

ELP
March 31st, 2011, 02:42 PM
Sorry just re-reading, are you sure it's an evap, it looks like it has colour to me???

3Pink1Blue
March 31st, 2011, 02:43 PM
It's really fat and clear right! But sadly it arrived after the 5 minute test time. Not sure how long after though, I didn't get up again for a couple more hours. Oh it has color, that's whats p*ssing me off the most.

ELP
March 31st, 2011, 02:45 PM
Do you still have the test? How long ago was it done? What does it look like right now?

Zivic-Bubac
March 31st, 2011, 02:51 PM
Hmmm, def looks like +. Maybe it took some time to show because it's still early dpo? :luck::xy::luck:

Zivic-Bubac
March 31st, 2011, 02:55 PM
I sure hope so, do you think i should test tomorrow 11dpo or wait till Sat 12dpo?

I always vote for waiting, why wasting tests? lol! I would wait 12 dpo ( that is I would wait until my af due date and test tomorrow :bigsmile:)

3Pink1Blue
March 31st, 2011, 02:56 PM
Here's another pic I just took outside in the sun.

LolaInLove
March 31st, 2011, 03:04 PM
Hey gals! Jen, take a freakin' FRER!!! Those don't get evaps from what I read. That is a good evap if that is what it is! And yes, it was me that always gets a cold or some illness when pg. My doctor actually said that makes perfect sense because, as Atomic suggested, my body goes into a different defense mode immediately so it doesn't attack the little blastocyst, which makes lingering germs able to take hold when they normally don't because of my regular immunity.

Excited for you gals!!!!! Babydes, so sorry you are sick, hun! UGH! ITA with you waiting to take the antibiotic, although I am sure it won't hurt you if you are pg.

ELP
March 31st, 2011, 03:07 PM
:
Here's another pic I just took outside in the sun.Ladies, is it me or is Jen a bit cuckoo??:HH: That line clearly has colour doesn't it???

Jen how old is that test? The evap would've gone by now you bfp birthday girl you!!!

Zivic-Bubac
March 31st, 2011, 03:07 PM
Thanks for confirming Lola! That's great news, I'm so glad I have sore throat!:fingers:

3Pink1Blue
March 31st, 2011, 03:46 PM
:Ladies, is it me or is Jen a bit cuckoo??:HH: That line clearly has colour doesn't it???

Jen how old is that test? The evap would've gone by now you bfp birthday girl you!!!

Originally peed on at 6 am, looked at it 6:05 went back to bed. First pic taken around 10 second pic taken around 1. It's highly possible I'm in bfp denial but with my Oct incident can you blame me?

ELP
March 31st, 2011, 03:49 PM
Originally peed on at 6 am, looked at it 6:05 went back to bed. First pic taken around 10 second pic taken around 1. It's highly possible I'm in bfp denial but with my Oct incident can you blame me?I can definately not blame you ((hugs)):) I personally beleive it's gonna turn out to be a case of bfp denial lol, you've got me wanting to test!!!!! What dpo are you??

3Pink1Blue
March 31st, 2011, 03:57 PM
8 or 10dpo, I hate that ff and my opk's have to argue lol I usually get the temp drop the morning after the +opk so I'm not sure why ff thinks it happened 2 days later. Today is cd 28 though and no sign of AF....

LolaInLove
March 31st, 2011, 05:03 PM
Whoa, girl.....this is looking better each time I read the posts here! I would buy some FRERs and take one in the morning. I got a CLEAR bfp on 10dpo in the afternoon, no less, with those.....I am a big fan on FRERs now for no evaps and no messing with the mind! CD28 is a bit later than you are used to, right? AHHHHHHH! I'm excited!!!

3Pink1Blue
March 31st, 2011, 06:29 PM
I'm normally 28 days on the nose, last few months it's been early. I'm just not sure with o'ing late if I should assume flo will arrive late too. ARG I'm so excited and frustrated.

ELP
April 1st, 2011, 04:14 AM
Well I tested this morning 10 dpo I think? and bfn, and I'm feeling really crampy but more like AF crampy. To tell the truth I would have loved a bfp but I am also quite excited about another chance at swaying! So, I will be back to the weight training and topping up the salt again by Sunday!!

babydes56
April 1st, 2011, 07:01 AM
I'm normally 28 days on the nose, last few months it's been early. I'm just not sure with o'ing late if I should assume flo will arrive late too. ARG I'm so excited and frustrated.

I would say AF will come late too since you ovulated late.

babydes56
April 1st, 2011, 07:03 AM
Well I tested this morning 10 dpo I think? and bfn, and I'm feeling really crampy but more like AF crampy. To tell the truth I would have loved a bfp but I am also quite excited about another chance at swaying! So, I will be back to the weight training and topping up the salt again by Sunday!!

You should test again maybe at 12dpo then you'll know for sure i think.

ELP
April 1st, 2011, 07:35 AM
You should test again maybe at 12dpo then you'll know for sure i think.I think I will do, esecially for topping the salt back up lol :) Have you been tempted for an early test babyd?????????

LolaInLove
April 1st, 2011, 08:52 AM
Keep testing, girls!!!! Babydes, have you poas yet????

3Pink1Blue
April 1st, 2011, 12:10 PM
Well I tested again this morning and after about 10 min there was a faint line, it took a full 30 min to be obvious. It's lighter then yesterday but it's there. I took an old EPT I had as well and its a clear negative. I'm annoyed by how much extra time it's taking for the bfp or the fantastic nature of the evaps. At 9 or 11 dpo and cd29 I give up. I'll test again on Monday if flo hasn't arrived by then.

ELP- love you're attitude, fx for a bfp soon:fingers:

ELP
April 1st, 2011, 01:18 PM
Thanks Jen xx My test said no but between us here I have am starting to think it just may change, hmmm?

Jen, what time is it where you are? Just so I can orientate myself lol, we are opposite sides of the planet! and it seems quite surreal when somebody writes 'this morning' when we've just starting our evening lol. It's 6.15 pm Friday evening here, your Sat morning 7.15am-ish?? or Friday morning???

p.s. i definately think those lines are the real deal ;)

3Pink1Blue
April 1st, 2011, 01:40 PM
I'm in Utah, USA, it's currently 11:40 Friday morning :bigsmile:

LolaInLove
April 1st, 2011, 02:01 PM
:fx: Holding out hope for you girls! But ya know, if not this month, there is always the next! You girls will be pg soon enough. :HH:

babydes56
April 2nd, 2011, 03:14 AM
BFN for me at 12dpo, i guess i'm out again! More rounds of clomid, am gutted!!

ELP
April 2nd, 2011, 03:34 AM
BFN for me at 12dpo, i guess i'm out again! More rounds of clomid, am gutted!!

Nice clear bfn for me also this morning 11dpo, babyd on my last pregnancy I only got my 1st faint + at 14 dpo so the fat lady isn't quite singin for us just yet:)

Zivic-Bubac
April 2nd, 2011, 04:45 AM
ELP and babydes, I'm spotting as we speak:rofl: which means I'm out, out and out. Although I implanted few times this cycle :rofl:

Now seriously: I wanted December baby, but it was not meant to be. I always think my next attempt will be better and Jonas said April is a boy ( finally, after endless girl months - and bfns for that matter lol!) and since I don't want January baby, I will probably get one :p

ELP
April 2nd, 2011, 05:46 AM
ZB spotting at 7dpo sounds like implantation bleeding to me!!! (4th implantation this cycle for you ;) lol)
How long are your lp's usually??

babydes56
April 2nd, 2011, 05:55 AM
ELP, you may get a + later like your last pregnancy. Zivic i'm totally with you regarding the not wanting a Jan baby, i REALLY didnt want a Jan/Feb baby but life has it's own way of doing things & because i never wanted to have a baby at this age let alone a Jan/Feb baby it seems life's telling me i cant choose. I had a little cry this morning because quite frankly i am fed up of trying!! I feel each attempt is knocking me back, i'm trying to relax but how can i when i've been trying for a whole year? I spoke to DH this morning about me wanting to have a break for 2 mnths & he says we should just keep trying because it doesnt matter wot month the baby's born, all that matters is that we have another child which i thought was a fair point. Anyways i'm on clomid so need help to ovulate so it's best i carry on till we get there.

GL to us with our next attempts, i dont know what i'd do without you guys. Thanks for the support

ELP
April 2nd, 2011, 06:25 AM
babyd, thats sad :( I don't think hubby should be pushing you like that. A month or 2 off without any pressures sounds like a fantastic idea, I'm thinking hard about avoiding Jan and Feb myself aswell if I'm out, just concentrating on losing a bit of my lard ass :) I have a daughter whos b'day is Jabuary and her b'day present is always rubbish:( as xmas wipes us out, would it be fair to do that to another baby, for us I don't think so, so if you want a taking a break buddy I may be available :)

Freya
April 2nd, 2011, 08:36 AM
GL, girls :luck: ! And Zivic, I totally agree with ELP, you really can't give up hope at 7 dpo! Are you still spotting?

Zivic-Bubac
April 2nd, 2011, 01:25 PM
ELP, Freya, thanks for encouragement!:awe: Yes, still lots of pink CM, and some thin yarns of fresh blood (TMI, sorry) If it continues tomorrow, that's it - just my usual pre-af spotting. My LP is 10-12 days long.

Babydes, my DH is pushing me to completely stop trying :sad: It's not good either way I guess...
I will try in April, then skip May-sway, probably June as well ( because we are planning a vacation in July and i don't want to travel during 1st trimester) and try again in July, Aug,..
But I hope April will do the trick :pray:
ELP, keep testing!!!!

Freya
April 2nd, 2011, 01:38 PM
FX for you, Zivic :fx: :luck: ! Such a shame about DH being all reluctant, hope this is your month! BTW, I had some spotting like that during my LP when I got off BCPs, but it corrected itself. Has spotting always been normal for you?

Zivic-Bubac
April 2nd, 2011, 01:47 PM
Yes, I'm always spotting EXCEPT when I am pg (happened all 3 times, 2 with happy ending)
I've been on BCP in my early twenties, so it's ancient history LOLOL!

ELP
April 2nd, 2011, 02:13 PM
Ladies you are not going to believe this for stoooopid:sigh: I have a draw next to me with all sorts ofodds and ends in, and I've been hiding today's hpt in there and pulling out every now and again to look at the invisible lines lol, well I've convinced myself that there is definately a faint secong line there!!! But, I've now realised that I'm looking at the wrong flaming one! The one I've been looking at must be from goodness knows when but certainly not this cycle:sigh: What an idiot!!!:rofl:

Freya
April 2nd, 2011, 02:50 PM
Oh, dear, ELP :wink: . Still, what I want to know is, where's the real one :bigsmile: ?

Zivic, it sounds bad when you say it, but who knows, maybe the little one will get started late :luck::luck: .

3Pink1Blue
April 2nd, 2011, 06:56 PM
OMG ELP you are my lost twin :rofl: I love to look at them all day long too, I've taken to flushing the test strip so I won't obsess all day :oops:

So I'm personally amazed that I didn't poas this morning, I had a oh so slight temp dip (.2 ') so I was sure AF would arrive later in the morning but no pink in sight. Tomorrow is CD 31 and 11 or 13 dpo so I'm definitely going for it. I was going to wait till Monday but dh asked me to test while he's home :awe: Something I think I don't deserve him then I find a pile of dirty socks and underwear on the floor of his side of the bed, 15 yrs and there it is, every week :rofl:

ELP
April 3rd, 2011, 11:20 AM
OMG ELP you are my lost twin :rofl: I love to look at them all day long too, I've taken to flushing the test strip so I won't obsess all day :oops:

So I'm personally amazed that I didn't poas this morning, I had a oh so slight temp dip (.2 ') so I was sure AF would arrive later in the morning but no pink in sight. Tomorrow is CD 31 and 11 or 13 dpo so I'm definitely going for it. I was going to wait till Monday but dh asked me to test while he's home :awe: Something I think I don't deserve him then I find a pile of dirty socks and underwear on the floor of his side of the bed, 15 yrs and there it is, every week :rofl:LOL:rofl:
Just flying through! BFN but I am starting to think very different! Explain later!!

3Pink1Blue
April 3rd, 2011, 05:57 PM
I'm out :sad:

begonia
April 3rd, 2011, 09:25 PM
Oh 3PNB I am so sad to hear it :-( I know you are too. How many months now, is it 3? FX for next time for you love.

3Pink1Blue
April 3rd, 2011, 10:45 PM
4 months thanks to some short cycles but I'm all the sudden not sure. Went to the bathroom a few minutes ago and only a tiny bit of brown blood on my pad and (sorry tmi) in me. I'm almost clean! Do I dare say that at 11 or 13 dpo this could be implantation spotting?!

My Fabulous Children
April 4th, 2011, 02:00 AM
Hi Jen, It sounds promising to me, it could be implantation spotting ..you are NOT out and I hope you get your BFP soon ..TTC is so hard. It took me ONLY one cycle to conceive my boy back in 2008, but this time around it took me about 6 months, AND my cycles were always really long (35days+) after all of this it ended it with a M/C ..I am trying again .. I hope in May:luck:

I'm sending you all tons and tons and tons of babydust to all of you in the 2ww! I can't wait to hear about your BFP's. KUP:luck:

ELP
April 4th, 2011, 03:19 AM
4 months thanks to some short cycles but I'm all the sudden not sure. Went to the bathroom a few minutes ago and only a tiny bit of brown blood on my pad and (sorry tmi) in me. I'm almost clean! Do I dare say that at 11 or 13 dpo this could be implantation spotting?!Jen I had this with my last sticky pregnancy;) It was just old blood coming away! I am sending all positive thoughts your way xxxxxxxx

arm, bfn again this morning lol, but yesterday was weird!! I passed this large blod of yellowy white blood smeared mucus stuff??which looked almost like a bit of show? it had me thinking of the mucus plug forming maybe but I think if I was in then I would have picked it up by now, my tests are 10miu. I am aactually looking forward to maybe skipping next months attempt and having a real good crack for the month after!!

babydes56
April 4th, 2011, 06:30 AM
Jen, hope it's implanting for you. I tested at 12dpo & bfn so i'm out. AF due soon so just waiting. ELP, you can be my buddy in the break. I just need a break & no pressure but main thing is Jan baby that i'm avoiding. I went out & bought some wheatgrass, nfy & all sorts of other vitamins just to try & boost myself before trying again

3Pink1Blue
April 4th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Well I had a bit more pink before going to bed and woke this morning to a no doubt about it AF. This is my last attempt before I hit my 4/29 due date, I honestly never thought in a million years I wouldn't be pregnant by now. Trying to stay positive...

Zivic-Bubac
April 4th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Ok guys, let's prepare ourselves for January baby boyz!:cool:

LolaInLove
April 4th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Keep your chins up, girls, you know you'll get plucked out of the ttc pool and dropped in the preggo one soon enough. I know it's frustrating though....I had MANY months of flip flopping with swaying and sometimes I was ready to not ttc anymore. XOXO

Freya
April 4th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Sorry about AF, 3PinkNeedBlue, GL for next month :luck: !

ELP, that's bizarre. Hope you get something happening soon :) !

My Fabulous Children
April 4th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Jen and Babydes' I'm so sorry! Hopefully next month will be your month, Good luck.

babydes56
April 4th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Thank you MFC, Jen sooo sorry i really did think you'd get a bfp this month. Your LP is shorter than mine because AF hasnt arrived for me yet & i ovulated before you i think. Well my boobies are aching like mad today so i think AF will be here soon

LolaInLove
April 4th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Jen, hope it's implanting for you. I tested at 12dpo & bfn so i'm out. AF due soon so just waiting. ELP, you can be my buddy in the break. I just need a break & no pressure but main thing is Jan baby that i'm avoiding. I went out & bought some wheatgrass, nfy & all sorts of other vitamins just to try & boost myself before trying again

I'm glad you are trying some new things, girl! That's what helped me, I believe...adding some of those nutrient-packed items to my diet. Are you gonna trigger this next time?

3Pink1Blue
April 4th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Thanks ladies. At least we still have each other MFC & Babydes:kiss:

ELP
April 5th, 2011, 05:18 AM
Thanks ladies. At least we still have each other MFC & Babydes:kiss:

And me:) full af for me this morning aswell, so onwards we go together:HH:

3Pink1Blue
April 5th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Ah yes ELP, not sure how I missed you :HH:

Freya
April 5th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Sorry about AF, everyone, GL for next month!

My Fabulous Children
April 6th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Hopefully we will hear all about your BFP's next month ..I have a feeling there will be loads next month :luck: