PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances for a girl?

AndreaOD
November 22nd, 2012, 02:34 AM
So what ur thoughts ladies? With these conditions is it possible that we could have our dreamed princess? I didnt do too much swaying as got pregnant very quick, but here it is. We BD on day of O used KY jelly, jump and dumped. My diet I think not the best, never have breakfast just a cup of cappuccino, but im a big fan of salt unfortunately, cant eat without it.. was eating lots of pasta/potato some chicken, small red meat. Usually im eating evening and when hubby is home thats 8pm. We have 2 :DS: and :pray: for my :DD: ... Is that even possible for me?

Cinss
November 22nd, 2012, 03:23 AM
Its hard to say i think you may have 50/50 odds

Pearl327
November 22nd, 2012, 07:45 AM
Hi AndreaOD,

I am an Irish mammy too swaying blue.

I think the KY jelly, the J&D and the no breakfast and caffine can only have helped. Is this different from how you were when the boys were concieved.

There is always hope, As Cinss said even with doing nothing your odds are 50/50

Jadis
November 22nd, 2012, 09:33 AM
It's definitely possible that you've got your little girl in there! There's always a 50/50 shot at the very least, plus you were skipping breakfast which may have helped. Good luck, hope you have a sticky pink bean in there!

3boys
November 23rd, 2012, 10:50 AM
There is always a chance even if you did everything exactly the same as how you conceived DS. Wishing you the best of luck. Hope you have a DD in there :)