PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances for a girl?

AndreaOD
November 22nd, 2012, 03:25 AM
So what ur thoughts ladies? With these conditions is it possible that we could have our dreamed princess? I didnt do too much swaying as got pregnant very quick, but here it is. We BD on day of O used KY jelly, jump and dumped. My diet I think not the best, never have breakfast just a cup of cappuccino, but im a big fan of salt unfortunately, cant eat without it.. was eating lots of pasta/potato some chicken, small red meat. Usually im eating evening and when hubby is home thats 8pm. We have 2 :DS: and :pray: for my :babyf: ... Is that even possible for me?

Tiggerian
November 22nd, 2012, 04:08 AM
Of course it's possible! Your OH will make a more or less equal amount of XX and XY sperm cell - that alone gives you a chance.

I'm not an expert at this swaying yet, but the skipping breakfast, using KY jelly should sway pink.

Atomic usually says there aren't any magic bullets to swaying. And I don't think a bit of meat hurts - as far as I know white meats like chicken are OK as long as you stay within protein limits.

I'm not sure about the salt though.

atomic sagebrush
November 24th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Well, I don't play guessing games because they cause false hope and false despair, but I hope your dream comes true!

You ALWAYS have a chance of pink even with a full-on blue sway, so whatever you did only upped your odds!!!

AndreaOD
January 16th, 2013, 03:57 AM
Thanks for your support, I love love love this site!!!! Everyone is so supportive here :) So we shall see in about 4 weeks if Im carrying my dream daughter or we will have another cheeky monkey son lol I had my 12 week scan last week and I got a pretty good nub shot, which I posted here and got 100% GIRL guesses :) So im over the moon but I just cant put my mind on ease until it really confirmed @ 16 weeks. As I read a lot lately that flat girl nubs can rise and rise in 12th week and turn into boy by week 13 lol This 4 weeks going to drag really slow lol but happy I find this site where I can share my thoughts and worries!! Will come back and update :)

rainbowflower
January 16th, 2013, 04:04 AM
girl nub = lots of hope

atomic sagebrush
January 17th, 2013, 09:42 PM
looks girl to me!! best of luck!

babydust
January 20th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Looks girlie to me!! Very girlie. And I also ate a lot of pizza and pasta/carbs when I swayed for my second DD. seems as if you didn't have a lot of stress this go around, same as me. Excellent for a girl sway. I'm leaning girl for you