PDA

View Full Version : Another little lady.

Flowerfairy
November 22nd, 2012, 07:31 AM
I was pretty much 100% sure that I was having another little girl and had even bought the baby a couple of little girly things already. I had decided that I didn't want to find out on my scan just in case it was a boy (that euphoric moment after the birth discovering that in fact that I have had a boy), and just accept that I was having another girl.

Anyhow it was pretty obvious during my anomaly scan that I am having another little girl, the sonographer confirmed this. My husband seemed a little disappointed, he would have been delighted with a boy. We have not told anyone and are going to keep it quite. My eldest Dd really wanted a little brother so I do feel a little bad for her.

Having had several MC I am over the moon that this is a healthy, active little baby and am looking forward to meeting her. This will be my last pregnancy so I have to accept that I will never have my little boy.

lovemy4
November 22nd, 2012, 10:01 AM
Sorry, you didn't get your little boy :( She looks lovely, though, and baby girls are so, so sweet! Congrats on your healthy little one.

dreamingpink77
November 22nd, 2012, 12:12 PM
Sorry you didn't get your little boy Flowerfairy. Your baby looks so cute. I wish I could say I'm having a girl like you but I really don't think so. But whatever we'll have, we're gonna love them so much just the same :)

mummypink
November 22nd, 2012, 12:33 PM
So sorry you didn't get your little boy, I know how you are feeling as I just found out this week I'm having another boy when I was so hoping this would be a girl. xx

Flowerfairy
November 23rd, 2012, 05:57 AM
Thanks for the replies, oh mummypink hugs xxx and thanks for your lovely words.