PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

nuthinbutpink
November 22nd, 2012, 07:48 AM
Today is Thanksgiving in the States. We eat a lot and sometimes give thanks.

I'm thankful for a lot personally but I am also thankful for this place, for all of you that contribute and make GenderDreaming a welcoming and friendly place.

Thank you to all of you near and far.

ELP
November 22nd, 2012, 07:59 AM
Happy thanksgiving!!

mydream
November 22nd, 2012, 08:01 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

auroara78
November 22nd, 2012, 10:18 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Last year this time I was making my first real attempt at TTC a girl and I had so many questions about if it would even work--and of course this year, I have my sweet baby girl...I am so grateful for this website and the knowledge that helped her get here...thanks again!!!

Dreamofpink
November 22nd, 2012, 04:54 PM
I think the idea of 'thanksgiving' is a lovely one and wish we had a day where we could express our gratitude in the UK. Enjoy Thanksgiving!

Cinss
November 22nd, 2012, 05:12 PM
Happy thanksgiving ladies from an Aussie :) We don't share the holiday with you but i think it is really great to just think for a day what you are thankful for. Like auroara this time last year i was starting my TTC journey. I am so very greatful that i found this forum and had the support of the ladies here and learned all about swaying.

Thank you NBP and Atomic for everything you do here, you guys make dreams come true :kiss:

The Anchor
November 30th, 2012, 12:16 PM
So nice! We have a different thanksgiving in Canada (it was last month)...but we get to take advantage of all your sales and football games :)