PDA

View Full Version : The monkeys have finally driven me over!

iyamaryam
March 22nd, 2011, 04:47 PM
Hi ladies :wave:,
How is everyone doing? I hope fine. I decided to join you today hope you don't mind. Been trying to access the other site for three days now w/out success, I decided to jump ship. I do not post too often but like to read and catch up with everyone. Looking forward to seeing y'all around!:happy:

DoulaMama
March 22nd, 2011, 04:52 PM
Hello and Welcome!! :wave:

nuthinbutpink
March 22nd, 2011, 05:09 PM
Welcome! I am so happy you found us and please feel free to post and ask questions here!

aabroo
March 22nd, 2011, 05:36 PM
OMG i have been thinking about you all day and trying to figure out a way to get in contact with you!Hello and Welcome!As you can see i got that BFP at 15 dpo!

iyamaryam
March 22nd, 2011, 05:42 PM
OMG i have been thinking about you all day and trying to figure out a way to get in contact with you!Hello and Welcome!As you can see i got that BFP at 15 dpo!
My dear aabroo, I have been thinking of you too, Allhamdulilai, that is fantastic news. How are you feeling? That is awesome, I am over the moon for you. Sending you sticky blue vibes :xy:(hoping I have it to send lol!)See you around!

iyamaryam
March 22nd, 2011, 05:53 PM
Doulamama and nuthinbutpink, thank you for the warm welcome ladies :bigsmile:

TTC5
March 22nd, 2011, 06:42 PM
Welcome!!!

iyamaryam
March 22nd, 2011, 07:13 PM
Thanks TTC5.

skrimpy
March 22nd, 2011, 08:21 PM
welcome!

Brighter
March 23rd, 2011, 12:48 AM
The monkeys got me too... i am still a bit sad but I think this will be great!

My Fabulous Children
March 23rd, 2011, 02:45 AM
So nice to see you around here, Welcome.

Freya
March 23rd, 2011, 02:49 AM
Welcome, nice to see you! I jumped ship, too, so my full sympathies!

iyamaryam
March 23rd, 2011, 09:24 AM
Thanks ladies, my fabulous children, how are you feeling? it's so nice to see you here:HH:

dramabird
March 23rd, 2011, 10:16 AM
It's like we're a support group -- women recovering from Post Traumatic Monkey Disorder. ;)

iyamaryam
March 23rd, 2011, 10:20 AM
It's like we're a support group -- women recovering from Post Traumatic Monkey Disorder. ;) :rofl:

aabroo
March 23rd, 2011, 10:51 AM
IG is up and running again.

My Fabulous Children
March 23rd, 2011, 10:56 AM
Thanks ladies, my fabulous children, how are you feeling? it's so nice to see you here:HH:

I'm feeling way better, Thanks for asking! How's your pregnancy going? Hope all is well ..Are you finding out or having a surprise?

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2011, 11:05 AM
HI! Huge welcome!

iyamaryam
March 23rd, 2011, 11:07 AM
I'm feeling way better, Thanks for asking! How's your pregnancy going? Hope all is well ..Are you finding out or having a surprise?
Hey hon, so far so good, I am leaning towards not finding out, I don't know if I can handle an opposite news and still enjoy my preg so I figure I just have a surprise and keep hoping I will get my ds:)

iyamaryam
March 23rd, 2011, 11:09 AM
IG is up and running again. Hi dear, how are you today?

Gus
March 23rd, 2011, 01:33 PM
Welcome!

My Fabulous Children
March 23rd, 2011, 04:01 PM
Hey hon, so far so good, I am leaning towards not finding out, I don't know if I can handle an opposite news and still enjoy my preg so I figure I just have a surprise and keep hoping I will get my ds:)

I felt exactly the same way, but I didn't have the willpower to not find out ..so I found out he was all boy :awe: I really hope you get your boy, Praying for you :pray:

iyamaryam
March 23rd, 2011, 04:30 PM
I felt exactly the same way, but I didn't have the willpower to not find out ..so I found out he was all boy :awe: I really hope you get your boy, Praying for you :pray:

Thanks hon, all prayers accepted. You know that's the thing, I say I don't want to find out but I really don't know if I have the will power not to. With my dds, I found out and kept hoping they would turn to boys at birth esp dd2, but now glad cos she is just a darl:heart:, she tells me she loves me @ least 3 times daily, no kidding. I wish there was a way to know if it is a ds and not know if a dd, KWIM? Anyway, now I love my girls so much and wouldn't trade them for boys but it took me a while to get here.

My Fabulous Children
March 24th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Thanks hon, all prayers accepted. You know that's the thing, I say I don't want to find out but I really don't know if I have the will power not to. With my dds, I found out and kept hoping they would turn to boys at birth esp dd2, but now glad cos she is just a darl:heart:, she tells me she loves me @ least 3 times daily, no kidding. I wish there was a way to know if it is a ds and not know if a dd, KWIM? Anyway, now I love my girls so much and wouldn't trade them for boys but it took me a while to get here.

I know where you come from, GD sucks :sad:
My first pregnancy I really didn't care what gender my baby was, and when we found out we were having a little girl I was excited. ( I ignore all the negative comments from my MIL) That's when I kind started to have GD ..

Second time round I wanted a boy so badly, but found out we were having dd2. I was crying so hard when they said it was a girl I spent my whole pregnancy sad and I too hoped my dd2 would turn to boy at birth, but now I feel so guilty for feeling that way ..I LOVE her so much and I wouldn't trade her for the world. She is the sweetest little girl :awe:

iyamaryam
March 24th, 2011, 12:54 AM
I know where you come from, GD sucks :sad:
My first pregnancy I really didn't care what gender my baby was, and when we found out we were having a little girl I was excited. ( I ignore all the negative comments from my MIL) That's when I kind started to have GD ..

Second time round I wanted a boy so badly, but found out we were having dd2. I was crying so hard when they said it was a girl I spent my whole pregnancy sad and I too hoped my dd2 would turn to boy at birth, but now I feel so guilty for feeling that way ..I LOVE her so much and I wouldn't trade her for the world. She is the sweetest little girl :awe:

I know hon, tell me about the negative commets from inlaws. It's worse where I came from cos I am of African dissent and they pity and call you names if you don't have a boy "to carry on your hubby's name". Luckily, my hubby doesn't have gd he even originally wanted 2 stop @ 2 kids, I had 2 "work" on him for this third one, I am just so turn. Please keep :pray:for me.

My Fabulous Children
March 24th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Praying you get your little boy :pray: :luck: :luck:

iyamaryam
March 24th, 2011, 02:23 AM
Praying you get your little boy :pray: :luck: :luck:
Thanks dear and GL on your next attempt.