PDA

View Full Version : Hello

angel in a pink sky
March 22nd, 2011, 05:00 PM
Hello,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I have two amazing sons and hope to one day have a daughter in my family. I am grateful for this website as a safe place to talk about wanting a daughter without the judgement of thinking my desire for a daughter negates the love I have for my boys. Thank you to Nothing But Pink for creating this website. I was on ingender and I always enjoyed your posts.

nuthinbutpink
March 22nd, 2011, 05:05 PM
Awe, that's very sweet. I am so glad you found us! Welcome and can't wait to get to know you better. Are you swaying or HT?

TTC5
March 22nd, 2011, 06:45 PM
Welcome!! Sending you all my pink dust!

angel in a pink sky
March 22nd, 2011, 09:32 PM
I am seriously considering high tech. My youngest son is 5 months old and would want to cycle summer 2012. I am working up the courage to go high tech. There are some days I would be fine with trying natrually and then other days when my GD flares and I hop on this sight and dream of going high tech. NBP I know it was a success for you so I love to hear all about how worth it was for you to try for your dream gender. I will be on here soaking up information and hopefully with be a success story as well.

angel in a pink sky
March 22nd, 2011, 09:37 PM
TTC5, Thank you for sending me your pink dust and I see your from Australia. I visited your country a few years back and fell in love with it. The people were so wonderful. I want my kids to go back and travel all over Australia when they grow up because I felt so safe there. Thank you again for replying.

nuthinbutpink
March 22nd, 2011, 09:55 PM
Both swaying and HT take time and effort. You just have to settle on which is right for you and then we can all help!

My Fabulous Children
March 23rd, 2011, 12:03 AM
Welcome

Brighter
March 23rd, 2011, 12:26 AM
Just wanted to say hello, I am new here too and sending you all the pink dust I have ;-)

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2011, 10:59 AM
Hi and welcome!

Gus
March 23rd, 2011, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the site! :)

DoulaMama
March 24th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Welcome! Good luck! :wave:
PS - there's a small but expanding group of us TTC a:XX: in the Girl Sway section here:) Come join us if you like!

Zivic-Bubac
March 24th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Hi and welcome! :wave: