PDA

View Full Version : IG looks like it might be gone for good!

Alsestis
March 22nd, 2011, 05:11 PM
...and I'm so pissed! I worked so hard on my Gender Prediction thread and spent another 2 hours on Sunday going through the whole thread and making note of all my predictions and confirmations. 2 hours! With monkeys! There is a cashed version of the thread on March 15 but none of the predictions are there or confirmed results.

Not to mention that I am finally going to have my own nub shot on Thursday and now there isn't anyone to guess on it for me.

WAH!

AL

nuthinbutpink
March 22nd, 2011, 05:17 PM
Well, we'd be happy to guess on here! Let me see if I can get Coldwater or one of the other gals over here now! Please stay and post with us and let me know if you need anything!

Alsestis
March 22nd, 2011, 05:24 PM
Ah thanks! I have spent hours and hours researching Ramzi's method of gender prediction - even found Ramzi himself. I am getting pretty good - and accurate. So far, 10 confirmed correct predictions and 1 wrong. I had another 40-50 I was waiting for confirmation on. It was my pregnancy hobby, you know? Something new to obsess over now that there is no more swaying to do, no more conceiving to do. Being pregnant is SO boring.

nuthinbutpink
March 22nd, 2011, 05:28 PM
You'll have to explain to me what all that means/is. You were learning how to make gender predictions based on the Ramzi Method? Is that right?

aabroo
March 22nd, 2011, 05:34 PM
Hello Al,nice to see you here!I got a BFP and you'll have to start your gender predictions here now and maybe take a guess for me too!

nuthinbutpink
March 22nd, 2011, 05:35 PM
Hello Al,nice to see you here!I got a BFP and you'll have to start your gender predictions here now and maybe take a guess for me too!

Yes, this is what I was hoping to figure out if you want to do it here. We have quite a few BFP's and I am sure it would be fun. I can set a forum up for you. Just let me know!!

Alsestis
March 22nd, 2011, 05:46 PM
In summation, in 2007, Ramzi released his life's work study based on the ultrasound findings of over 5,300 pregnancies. Using color doppler sonography at 6 weeks gestation, he was able to find a 97.2% correlation between the chorionic villi placement and gender. In the 2.something% of cases where the sideness was opposite, birth defects were found at birth.

The trick is getting the patient to ask the correct info at the scan of the technician performing the scan. Which means getting to the pregos before their first u/s so they know what to ask - and how to ask.

Even without that info, I have gotten pretty good and figuring out the other clues necessary to orientate the scan and make a guess just based on a black and white scan from 6-8 weeks or so.

I started my thread in February and was just starting to get the September results in. The November board was just starting to have their first scans performed.

Alsestis
March 22nd, 2011, 05:47 PM
Oh and hey aabroo! Congrats on your BFP!!!

TTC5
March 22nd, 2011, 06:44 PM
Oh what a big bummer all the effort gone =(

Welcome over anyhoo!!!!! xx

skrimpy
March 22nd, 2011, 08:28 PM
welcome over here. That's crummy to have all that work lost... but the BFP's are rolling in here and I know there are lots who would love to have a gender guess :)

I think the Ramzi theory is super interesting, but we never have a scan that early so no predictions for us with the next bub!

nuthinbutpink
March 22nd, 2011, 08:38 PM
In summation, in 2007, Ramzi released his life's work study based on the ultrasound findings of over 5,300 pregnancies. Using color doppler sonography at 6 weeks gestation, he was able to find a 97.2% correlation between the chorionic villi placement and gender. In the 2.something% of cases where the sideness was opposite, birth defects were found at birth.

The trick is getting the patient to ask the correct info at the scan of the technician performing the scan. Which means getting to the pregos before their first u/s so they know what to ask - and how to ask.

Even without that info, I have gotten pretty good and figuring out the other clues necessary to orientate the scan and make a guess just based on a black and white scan from 6-8 weeks or so.

I started my thread in February and was just starting to get the September results in. The November board was just starting to have their first scans performed.

Well, invite them over, go get your stuff and you can set up shop here if you like.

atomic sagebrush
March 22nd, 2011, 08:55 PM
Oh, no! That SUCKS because I was told that IG would be saved and didn't save some things that I wish I had now!

On the other hand, I'm happy to see you here Alsestis because I've read several of your fascinating posts and have REALLY wanted you here but didn't want to step on any toes!

Brighter
March 23rd, 2011, 12:44 AM
Is there no untrasound prediction board on this site, I am sure even if there isn't people will look for you here, I will...

Freya
March 23rd, 2011, 02:54 AM
Oh, dear, I'm so sorry, Alsestis! It's nice to see that a lot of people are making it over here, though, and I'm sure you can set up a thread here. Nice to see you :) !

My Fabulous Children
March 23rd, 2011, 03:11 AM
Oh Al, I am so sorry! So nice to see you here Welcome.

ELP
March 23rd, 2011, 05:33 AM
Alsestis, welcome :) IG is running atm incase you want to save your info and re-post over here. You can leave a message telling the ladies that you've moved to one of the new swaying sites incase it goes down again:agree:

Zivic-Bubac
March 23rd, 2011, 07:00 AM
Hey Al, nice to have you here!:wave:
I was quite often reading your thread about the reasons why timing isn't that important, made me feel better :happy: Is there a chance to post it here along with Dutch study?

Oh and I can't wait to get bfp so you can do a prediction for me :p

nuthinbutpink
March 23rd, 2011, 07:46 AM
Is there no untrasound prediction board on this site, I am sure even if there isn't people will look for you here, I will...

We definitely have that!

nuthinbutpink
March 23rd, 2011, 07:47 AM

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?19-ULTRASOUND-GENDER-PREDICTION

Vendela
March 23rd, 2011, 12:24 PM
Hey there Al! Nice to see you here :)

BabyCakes
May 16th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Al!!! I am SO happy to see you. I just got a BFP and going for first u/s at 7 weeks so I NEED you!

LolaInLove
May 16th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Al, did I see on IG (for the 3 seconds I could pop on...) that you are having a little CHICA????

atomic sagebrush
May 17th, 2011, 09:46 AM
It looked like that to me too Lola, congrats Alsestis!!!