PDA

View Full Version : Just how much do you ladies consume each day of the following?

TTC5
March 22nd, 2011, 10:54 PM
Do you measure each day???

Red meat:
Salt:
Canned soups:
Jelly:
Bananas:
Potatos:
Tomatos:
Juices:
Lemon water (how much lemon do you use?)

tropicgal
March 23rd, 2011, 01:43 AM
I have to be honest I am not tracking or measuring amounts, I am more relaxed in that I am trying to include these "blue" friendly foods as often as possible. Eg salt all meals, tomato and deli/leftover meat always on my sandwiches, and in my dinners which always are accompanied by potatoes and veges etc. I drink a fair amount of water so am usually squeezing half a lemon into a 700ml water bottle and sipping away at that or a fruit/v8 juice. Snacking constantly on potato crisps/bananas/dried fruit and now nuts thanks to atomics words of wisdom!

TTC5
March 23rd, 2011, 01:55 AM
Red meat: I am trying to have 400gms a day in total not sure if this is enough, lol. I have some around lunch and some with dinner.
Salt: I salt my dinner and my soup lol
Canned soups: I have a can a day of beef and veg and I also add to it gelatin and NYF's.
Jelly: I have a bowl every evening.
Bananas: Trying for 3. At least 2.
Potatos: A serve each dinner, either chips, mash or boiled.
Juices: N/A
Lemon water (how much lemon do you use?) I have 2 ltrs minimum a day. I put around 1/2 cup of lemon juice to water to make 2 lts.

Kris217
March 23rd, 2011, 06:59 AM
Red meat: I am trying to have 400gms a day in total not sure if this is enough, lol. I have some around lunch and some with dinner.
Salt: I salt my dinner and my soup lol
Canned soups: I have a can a day of beef and veg and I also add to it gelatin and NYF's.
Jelly: I have a bowl every evening.
Bananas: Trying for 3. At least 2.
Potatos: A serve each dinner, either chips, mash or boiled.
Juices: N/A
Lemon water (how much lemon do you use?) I have 2 ltrs minimum a day. I put around 1/2 cup of lemon juice to water to make 2 lts.

Wow you're doing awesome! I'm sure your hard work will pay off!!

Zivic-Bubac
March 23rd, 2011, 08:12 AM
TTC 5, you've got me worried! LOL! I'm not doing such a good job as you, especially when it comes to red mead since it's very expensive. Also I cannot find NYF and COT and l-arginine....in this God forsaken place.

Red meat: every day, but I don't think I eat more than 200g
Salt: on everything
Canned soups: can a day
Jelly: N/A, but I'm taking 50 mg of DHEA, hope it will do the trick
Bananas: 2
Potatos: bag of chips every day, today I'll be having 1 potato and chips with VERY small piece of meat. I can't stand potatoes.
Tomatos: tomato juice every day, starting from today 1 fresh tomato ( hope it's not too late)
Juices: BSD once a day, sometimes twice ( is it a juice? Probably not...)
Lemon water (how much lemon do you use?) 4 glasses a day, I have bottled lemon juice, so I squeeze the bottle and that's it.

I eat 3 dried figs every day and nuts occasionally.

Most of the food on boy diet I don't like and I miss dairy badly.

ELP
March 23rd, 2011, 08:42 AM
Zivic, I've seen you mention figs before, are they good for blue? I've got a bag of unopened dried figs in the cupboard from xmas, if they'll help then I'll dig them out!

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2011, 01:23 PM
Figs are GREAT for blue! Figs and dates!!

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2011, 01:26 PM
TTC 5, you've got me worried! LOL! I'm not doing such a good job as you, especially when it comes to red mead since it's very expensive. Also I cannot find NYF and COT and l-arginine....in this God forsaken place.

Red meat: every day, but I don't think I eat more than 200g
Salt: on everything
Canned soups: can a day
Jelly: N/A, but I'm taking 50 mg of DHEA, hope it will do the trick
Bananas: 2
Potatos: bag of chips every day, today I'll be having 1 potato and chips with VERY small piece of meat. I can't stand potatoes.
Tomatos: tomato juice every day, starting from today 1 fresh tomato ( hope it's not too late)
Juices: BSD once a day, sometimes twice ( is it a juice? Probably not...)
Lemon water (how much lemon do you use?) 4 glasses a day, I have bottled lemon juice, so I squeeze the bottle and that's it.

I eat 3 dried figs every day and nuts occasionally.

Most of the food on boy diet I don't like and I miss dairy badly.

Don't worry! Worrying is not allowed on anyone's sway!

If you are eating MORE than you did before (when you conceived your girls), that's all you need to do! Keep up the good work!

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2011, 01:27 PM
I think you all are doing beautifully! More protein, some at every meal and snack, will only help.

Zivic-Bubac
March 23rd, 2011, 01:28 PM
Thanks Atomic! :heart:
I'm trying to eat more, I just don't like eating ( wow, that sounds weird...lol!) I did gain some weight :bigsmile:

Gus
March 23rd, 2011, 01:30 PM
I have no idea of the actual amounts, but when I conceived all my boys I ate lots and lots of red meat, salt, bananas, potatoes and tomatoes. Very little dairy at all. Switching to a girl friendlier diet was torture!

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2011, 05:46 PM
I'm trying to eat more, I just don't like eating ( wow, that sounds weird...lol!) I did gain some weight :bigsmile:

Not weird at all and that is a recurring theme with moms who have girls.

TTC5
March 23rd, 2011, 06:54 PM

Me too! I feel so full to the brim.. I hate feeling full (weird as it sounds, I prefer to feel empty lol)

TTC5
March 23rd, 2011, 06:55 PM
thanks! Do you think I am eating too much lol? *blushes*

TTC5
March 23rd, 2011, 06:57 PM
Don't worry! Worrying is not allowed on anyone's sway!

If you are eating MORE than you did before (when you conceived your girls), that's all you need to do! Keep up the good work!

Oh, am I ever lol! Can not wait for attempt so I can slow it down a little haha