PDA

View Full Version : Is watery CM classed as EWCM?

Kpeanuts
March 23rd, 2011, 05:55 AM
I'd been replying to another thread, but felt I should start my own. Had some fab info from Atomic Sagebrush, and I just had a couple more questions.

Some months I get the stretchy EWCM, and some I don't. The months I don't its just watery. I understand that watery CM is fertile, but is this classed as EWCM? I have read that to try for a girl, CM should be creamy - but is that still fertile?

What - ideally - should my CM be like for optimising pink?

Many thanks for in advance for any help!

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2011, 02:42 PM
Creamy CM is less fertile/infertile. It is open for great debate whether you can really get pregnant with JUST creamy CM or if there is more EWCM inside the uterus but it isn't as much or coming out of the cervix any more. Not even REs agree on that.

For TTC pink you want the creamy stuff (which could be why timing might help, if indeed it does help) so we do things that can dry up the more liquid forms of EWCM to emulate that.

Watery CM is not technically EWCM but it's still highly fertile CM.

Here's a great page from Fertility Friend that explains the CM cycle better than I can. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/HelpCenter/FFBook/ff_fertility_signs.html

Kpeanuts
March 23rd, 2011, 05:35 PM
Thank you so much, as ever your reply was brilliant. I'm so glad I found this site, on a site that shall remain nameless, I posted a couple of times a few weeks ago and never got any replies. Your help really is appreciated. That link was so detailed - I think I finally get it :-)

Glittergirl
March 27th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Atomic Sagebush Thank you! Your responses have always been SO helpful. I'm always reading your responses and every singe one has been relevant to me! I was not sure about the diff kinds of cm and this site you directed us to explains it well! :kiss:

atomic sagebrush
March 28th, 2011, 03:21 PM
:HH:I'm glad to be of help!:HH: