PDA

View Full Version : Wall Street 2

Partyof6
December 25th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Anyone seen it? Thinking about renting it tonight. I could've sworn The Little Fockers was out on video but I must have dreamed it. :confused:

Catch!
December 25th, 2010, 09:32 PM
I just fell asleep to it about 2 nights ago...lol. We watched the first one (the old one with Charlie Sheen) the night before that, and then #2 the night after. I think #1 was way better, #2 was slow. But obviously I didn't see it all...haha...I did see about an hour though.

Partyof6
December 25th, 2010, 09:57 PM
I just fell asleep to it about 2 nights ago...lol. We watched the first one (the old one with Charlie Sheen) the night before that, and then #2 the night after. I think #1 was way better, #2 was slow. But obviously I didn't see it all...haha...I did see about an hour though.

Bummer. Well shoot and I'm already tired from this dang Whitman's Sampler not to mention wrapping presents until 2 am. (and fighting w/Dh about *who* would wrap! lol) I miss the pre-kid days when we went to the movies over Christmas, I'd so be a the Fighter right now...

Partyof6
December 26th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Yep Catch it was..
B
O
R
I
N
G

nuthinbutpink
December 26th, 2010, 09:07 PM
WS1 is one of my DH's favorites! Is the second one really not that good?

Partyof6
December 27th, 2010, 01:10 AM
WS1 is one of my DH's favorites! Is the second one really not that good?

Eh, not too bad, it's worth renting. The soundtrack was good. lol Just too many subplots and not enough editing...