PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see so many familiar names :)

Vendela
March 23rd, 2011, 08:16 AM
Hi Everyone!

So THIS is where you're all now - I'm happy I found you :happy:

For those of you who don't know me from IG I have been posting there since 2008 when we went high tech for a baby girl. Unfortunately that cycle ended in 'no transfer'. In 2009 I was swaying hard and got pregnant at the end of the year but sadly miscarried beginning of 2010 :sad:. After that I slowly gave up on swaying and got pregnant twice and had two more miscarriages, it was a sad year. So, 2011 and we decided to give it one last try. I went on a 'fertility diet' to up my chances to have a healthy baby. Got pregnant straightaway and here I am 11 weeks pregnant today. I have my 12 week NT scan next week and that's a huge hurdle to get over as we've never lost a baby after that point so I think I'll be able to relax a little after that, FX!

It's been a loooong journey and many times I thought a 4th child wasn't in the cards for us. My IG ladies have supported me all the way and I know I would have given up if it wasn't for them :HH:. Seeing everyone leave makes me so sad... I have met some amazing women in that site and made some real friends that I have met IRL.

Soooo....happy to see so many of you here :happy: looking forward to catching up!

:awe: V

nuthinbutpink
March 23rd, 2011, 09:14 AM
I am so happy you found us, remember you well and I hope you have a wonderful pregnanacy. Congratulations!

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2011, 11:04 AM
Hi Vendela, I do remember you from IG and I am so happy that you are here with us! Congrats and :pray: for a H&H pregnancy for you!

DoulaMama
March 23rd, 2011, 11:31 AM
Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

3Pink1Blue
March 23rd, 2011, 12:09 PM
Welcome and fx for a healthy little bean!

Zivic-Bubac
March 23rd, 2011, 12:54 PM
Welcome! I wish you healthy :XX: as a result!

Gus
March 23rd, 2011, 01:31 PM
Welcome!

Freya
March 23rd, 2011, 03:43 PM
Nice to see you here, and congrats on your pregnancy! :luck:

Vendela
March 24th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Thank you girls :HH:

TTC5
March 24th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Welcome!!

indigoviolet
March 24th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Hej Vendela! Nice to see you over here too!

Saga
March 25th, 2011, 03:09 AM
Welcome :) so happy to se you here!

Vendela
March 26th, 2011, 05:34 AM
Hey Saga! You're here as well :) How are you doing? xxx

Saga
March 26th, 2011, 07:15 AM
I'm doing fine! I'm so happy to se that you are PG :). I'm on my second cycle with Clomid, I hope to follow your footsteps soon. I have been swaying since september and have now learned that I don't ovulate on my own.. so no use with the awful diet LOL!Now I droped allmost all swaying and :pray: for a sticky bean!

My Fabulous Children
March 26th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Welcome!!

Vendela
March 27th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Saga - Oh my, didn't know that! Glad you're on clomid, hope it does the trick for you. Don't blame you for giving up swaying. I did a 'fertility diet' this time around to avoid another miscarriage, bet it swayed boy, lol! But, at this point i am more focused on having a healthy baby so im alright with that.

MyFabulousChildren - Hello there! How are you doing?