PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to say

TTC5
March 23rd, 2011, 10:18 PM
THANKYOU for all the mods who created this forum :kiss:
THANKYOU to all the lovely members who, your friendliness, honesty and willingness to share information and offer advice and help is just incredible!
I feel as though I know some of you well already even living on the other side of the world to you, LOL!
This is probably the only place I feel so comfortable talking about everything to do with swaying and gender etc etc.
A place to come where you just know you can express your fears, feelings, your GD without being told how silly/selfish I am. To know that, I am NOT alone in this journey and that is IS OK to sway :ttcboy:

So thankyou from the bottom of my heart and keep up the great work!!! :wave:

nuthinbutpink
March 23rd, 2011, 10:28 PM
I know you have done a lot to spread the word and I thank you for that. Atomic and Viene have done a ton of work and we will continue to add. A big update to the entire site is coming soon including surveys for both HT and swaying!

Thank you for the nice post. It is our pleasure.

TTC5
March 23rd, 2011, 10:35 PM
Oh surveys sound like a great idea!!!!

My Fabulous Children
March 24th, 2011, 01:39 AM
YES. THANK YOU SO MUCH NBP and our lovely ladies Atmoic and Viene .. Thanks to everyone!!!

ELP
March 24th, 2011, 02:25 AM
Thanks aswell:) A great fresh site, well done all xx

DoulaMama
March 24th, 2011, 02:35 AM
Yes! Thank you! I'm very happy to be here and find other women that are on the same journey. It makes me feel like there is hope.... :HH:

Sunset
March 24th, 2011, 06:05 AM
:agree: :heart:

atomic sagebrush
March 24th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Thank you but if not for you lovely ladies this site wouldn't be possible! Thank you all!

lightofmylife
March 24th, 2011, 09:52 AM
i really love this site,,, there was lots of confusion on many swaying factors on IG , now i found answers here................ atomic is really nice and great person :) and offcourse r ladies r really helpful :)

LolaInLove
March 24th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Here, here! THANK YOU!!!!! Great post, TTC5, I have the same grateful sentiments!!!

skrimpy
March 24th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Yep, this is an awesome resource and I love the support here for whatever :xy: gender dreams :XX: the gals here have :awe: You admins and mods are doing a fantastic job!

TulleExplosion
March 28th, 2011, 02:13 AM
TTC5, your post could have been mine! I love it here and I feel close to some of you already!

Chunksta
March 28th, 2011, 06:27 AM
YES!!!!!! Thank-you!!!!!!! I also have found lots of answers and hopefully given some too!!!!! I am not looked down here because i am trying to sway as some of the other sites!
<3 to you all!!!!!!
You have all done an amazing job!!!

twosweetlads
March 28th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Thankyou as well its my new fave site. I love it. It has helped my so much already thanks girls and Atomic you are lovely x

atomic sagebrush
March 28th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Thank you that is great to hear! I'm so happy you guys are here too!