PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for this lovely new site

Bella21
March 24th, 2011, 11:48 AM
It does look great. And so speedy and full of well written and useful information. And no monkeys...:happy:

nuthinbutpink
March 24th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Thank you! Happy you found us! :welcome:

Vendela
March 24th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Welcome! :)

atomic sagebrush
March 24th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Hi and welcome!

Liv
March 24th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Glad to have you here!

Zivic-Bubac
March 24th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Welcome!:wave:
Do I dare to say info is more detailed then on the other site.

gizmo77
March 24th, 2011, 02:09 PM
*does* this site have more info than IG? ive just skimmed and saw that things were prettys imilar...

puppydogstails
March 24th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Hi Bella, Agreed, this site is very useful AND speedy!!! So nice not to be kicked off every 2 minutes to! ;)

dramabird
March 24th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Ahh, welcome to a monkey-free life! ;)

Bella21
March 24th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Thank you for the lovely welcomes.

I actually think this site does have more info than the other, especially given its relative newness, and that this info is updated and fresh, whereas the info on ig was stale, not updated, repeated itself in responses to posts to the point that it felt like brain washing, and was full of broken links. In any case, I was so out of patience with the slowness and breakdowns of the other. It had become completely unusable, and I was sad to think it was all lost, and the community there lost, until I discovered this place. I think it was inexcusable that the owner of the other site went invisible and silent in the face of its problems, and never updated its members about its future, as the possible disappearance date drew near.

TTC5
March 24th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Welcome!
I honestly think I have learnt much more here =D

Freya
March 25th, 2011, 03:45 AM
Nice to see you! The information here is certainly well organised, and easy to access.

PlanB
March 25th, 2011, 05:47 AM
I do agree. It enraged me that notmaureen disappeared without explanation. And when it was questioned the questioners were bullied beyond belief.

Thank you for the lovely welcomes.

I actually think this site does have more info than the other, especially given its relative newness, and that this info is updated and fresh, whereas the info on ig was stale, not updated, repeated itself in responses to posts to the point that it felt like brain washing, and was full of broken links. In any case, I was so out of patience with the slowness and breakdowns of the other. It had become completely unusable, and I was sad to think it was all lost, and the community there lost, until I discovered this place. I think it was inexcusable that the owner of the other site went invisible and silent in the face of its problems, and never updated its members about its future, as the possible disappearance date drew near.

My Fabulous Children
March 26th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Welcome!

Gus
March 30th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Hi and welcome!