PDA

View Full Version : RING test!! How accurate was it for you?

AndreaOD
November 24th, 2012, 06:45 AM
So I just done this test first on my wrist with my weeding ring said BBG, so it got it right with my 2 boys :suprise: am 5 weeks pregnant now and really hope it got it right with my 3rd being girl!!!
Then done it over my belly too and give me big circles again!!! Which means :DD: Lets hope its right!!
(Didnt really know and do any test with my first 2 boys)
If you have done this test let me know if it was right for you!!!

dreamingpink77
November 24th, 2012, 07:22 AM
I've done the test when I was pregnant with my son and it went forward and backwards, meaning boy and it was indeed a boy. I haven't done it with this little one but I think I'll do it, at least for fun. Hope it works for you though since it said girl :) By the way, I also remember my sister doing it when she was pregnant with her son, the ring marked boy and it was a boy :)

dreamingpink77
November 24th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Ok Andrea, just did the test, backwards and forwards, so that should be Boy for me!

Butterfly Spirit
November 24th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Ok Andrea, just did the test, backwards and forwards, so that should be Boy for me!

K wait... the first result isn't that the child you currently have? ;) You wait for it to stop and THEN that should be this pregnancy..And I just wanted to throw in there.. for some people circle is boy and back and forth is girl..

:) Like that's going to help right?

AndreaOD
November 24th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Thanks dreamingpink :) That give me some hope it could be right lol So What ive heard if u do in on ur wrist it gives you the number of ur child and what gender they are (back and forth-boy, circle-girl) it will start moving then stop u wait and it will move again and stop so on.. and if u do it over ur belly it tells you the current pregnancy gender, same back and forth-boy, circle-girl.
So where dit u do it dreamingpink? Over ur belly?

Butterfly Spirit
November 24th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Thanks dreamingpink :) That give me some hope it could be right lol So What ive heard if u do in on ur wrist it gives you the number of ur child and what gender they are (back and forth-boy, circle-girl) it will start moving then stop u wait and it will move again and stop so on.. and if u do it over ur belly it tells you the current pregnancy gender, same back and forth-boy, circle-girl.
So where dit u do it dreamingpink? Over ur belly?Okay gotcha..
I did mine over my hand when I did it..
I believe it was circle, circle, and diagonal (twins), then back and forth
This is my rainbow baby, so I did conceive right before her.

dreamingpink77
November 24th, 2012, 07:41 AM
So where dit u do it dreamingpink? Over ur belly?

I did it several times on my belly, first I was just standing and did it near my tummy, then I layed on sofa and did it right over belly. It seemed to be going a little in circle at one time, but it immediately turned forward backward. I'll try it on my wrist.

dreamingpink77
November 24th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Tried it two times on wrist and both were full circles...this is gonna freak me out :)

Tried it again on tummy,laying flat again and this time it went in circles, tried it for 2 times and both circles......this really is freaky!

Butterfly Spirit
November 24th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Tried it two times on wrist and both were full circles...this is gonna freak me out :)

LOL :rofl:

Butterfly Spirit
November 24th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Now remember, it's just for fun.. and has as much merit as the red cabbage gender test, the baking soda test, the intelligender, and the gendermaker.. tests

I was a FIRM believer on the Red Cabbage Gender Test because all the ladies on youtube up to the time it was to take my test had accurate results.. except one..

but as you can see just before 10 weeks,

I had a BLARING Boy Result!!!

3boys
November 24th, 2012, 08:03 AM
I did the red cabbage test with DS3... I had two Conflicting results in the same day :D

So for the ring test, does it have to be your wedding ring? As mine won't come off! I will use my engagement ring and let you guys know :P

AndreaOD
November 24th, 2012, 08:04 AM
LOL it is kinda freaky :eek:

I did try the backing soda test and it fizzled but only a very very tiny bit like couple of fizz bubbles and that was it then lol so not too sure whats that mean.
Didnt do the red cabbage test yet as i think its too early at 5 weeks, heard have to be between 8-10 weeks, and yea on youtube almost all of them say the got accurate result lol but yours defo looks like boy result so that really makes me :think: 2x to do it lol but they all good fun at the end of the day, and to pass the waiting time hey x

Butterfly Spirit
November 24th, 2012, 08:06 AM
LOL it is kinda freaky :eek:

I did try the backing soda test and it fizzled but only a very very tiny bit like couple of fizz bubbles and that was it then lol so not too sure whats that mean.
Didnt do the red cabbage test yet as i think its too early at 5 weeks, heard have to be between 8-10 weeks, and yea on youtube almost all of them say the got accurate result lol but yours defo looks like boy result so that really makes me :think: 2x to do it lol but they all good fun at the end of the day, and to pass the waiting time hey x

The greatest friends I have here on GD.. tried the red cabbage test and got opposite results too! :(
I waved the white flag after that..and this was before my own result..but I just had to do it!

3boys
November 24th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Ok... Definite boy result over the tum

Butterfly Spirit
November 24th, 2012, 08:17 AM
I'll come report my result later :)

Pearl327
November 26th, 2012, 10:20 AM
My sister did the ring test on me both before I was pregnant and it came up girl and when I was pregnant over the bump and it came up boy. I have a DD

hotdogz&boyz
November 26th, 2012, 10:34 AM
My ring test has my two boys accurate (lines for them). It says girl next. Then boy.

I have done over the tummy with both results in my last pregnancy. He did start as twins...but not boy/girl twins (same sac, same placenta...generally identicals). I don't know how to interpret that. So I never put much stock into the over the tummy ones.

But it's freaky to do the one over your hand. My mom did it to me, I did it to myself...both times the exact same results...boy, boy, girl, boy. It was right for my moms three kids...girl, boy, boy. I have seen folks who say its wrong though. I can't imagine it can possibly be that accurate. But it's fun!!

Mum23boys
November 26th, 2012, 01:53 PM
well over my wrist was BBBGBG AND THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE HAVING 6 KIDS !!! This 1 is our last 1 !!!

Mrs_P
November 26th, 2012, 02:18 PM
well over my wrist was BBBGBG AND THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE HAVING 6 KIDS !!! This 1 is our last 1 !!!

Unless you have triplets LOL

auroara78
November 26th, 2012, 02:24 PM
LOL Mrs. P...that was funny!

I did a variation of this test (I did a pencil test) and it said BBGB for me many times...it's so spooky! It said that before I got preggo with my daughter, and now that I'm really sure I want a 4th, I feel like there's no way that I won't have a 3rd son, my 4th child...

Mum23boys
November 26th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Jesus its gone from twins to triplets !!! ha ha - Twins i could handle - triplets no way !!!! Surely thats just not possible ? you have me worried now - im definately trying for an early scan !!! HA HA

Ill try the test again later and see what it says then.

Mum23boys
November 26th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Right this time it was BBBGB SO could still be GB twins !!! We shall see in 36 weeks time !!! ( Unless i can sneakily find out without hubby knowing !!) ha ha

coocoobananas
November 26th, 2012, 02:36 PM
I really was hanging onto this since mine said bbg over and over... It was wrong:(

Atsaukina1
November 27th, 2012, 03:48 PM
ooh yes get the early scan I wanna know too:)

HopefulMonster
December 29th, 2012, 06:01 PM
The ring test is all about your subconscious. It can also help you find things you've lost because you subconsciously know where you last had it! It should always get your current children right because obviously you know what gender they are! Question is will it tell you the real gender of your unborn child (if such a thing is possible to subconsciously know?) or just what you WANT it to be, or are afraid it is, does that make sense?

BabyCakesTor
January 5th, 2013, 01:35 AM
Just had my hubby do it over my belly and it was circles... We'll see in a few weeks lol

Inky
January 9th, 2013, 01:08 PM
over the wrist I got BGBG (i have BGB unknown). over the belly I got big circles.

I think I'm having a boy though :(

pinkgerbera
January 9th, 2013, 04:01 PM
It was wrong for me both times I was pregnant - indicated I was having girls - where I actually had boys!!

Thorz300
January 29th, 2013, 02:14 PM
I have done this test over my wrist since I was in jr high, long before I was even thinking of having kids. I have had someone hold either a pencil or a ring over my wrist more than 50 times I'm sure, since I was 13 and it has always said the same thing BBBG and so far it has been right. I would be super happy if it is right with this one. It was also right for my mom and her 6 kids and my sister and her 4 daughters. I would love love love for it to be right!!

peaberry86
February 26th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Ring test was accurate with DS! It went back and forth over my belly, and in circles over my heart.