PDA

View Full Version : ig vs here

gizmo77
March 24th, 2011, 02:24 PM
okay i ve pretty much memorized the stuff in IG, are there any major differences on this site? or contradictions esply for swaying blue? is there a "FAQ" or thread that has most of the info? thx!

atomic sagebrush
March 24th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Yes, it is a bit different! Here is a thread that has links to all the "must read" essays. The good news is that you can do things the IG way and our way at the same time, and still have a great (maybe even better) sway!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1586-READ-ME-FIRST-Planning-your-blue-sway!

Hobbermittens
March 24th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Atomic--I have a question. The link that you posted above has a link inside (the first one) that doesn't work... is there somewhere else to find the info for that particular set of things?

nuthinbutpink
March 24th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Atomic--I have a question. The link that you posted above has a link inside (the first one) that doesn't work... is there somewhere else to find the info for that particular set of things?

I fixed it for her. The link was just copied wrong. It should work now.

Zivic-Bubac
March 24th, 2011, 04:22 PM
I'd say this site has more relaxed approach:cool:

Hobbermittens
March 24th, 2011, 04:24 PM
I fixed it for her. The link was just copied wrong. It should work now.

Thanks!

nuthinbutpink
March 24th, 2011, 04:26 PM
We don't yell at you if you have questions about something one of us wrote, I will say that!

iyamaryam
March 24th, 2011, 04:34 PM
I'd say this site has more relaxed approach:cool: Oh, that's for sure, I feel really free here.

skrimpy
March 24th, 2011, 09:51 PM
I think the biggest difference is that things that are big "no-no's" on IG like dairy products are not so taboo here - the focus is on a highly nourishing diet for boys, emphasis on lots of protein/testosterone boosting foods and high nutrient levels in anything.

Also Cod Liver Oil is OK to talk about here and you won't get threads locked if you mention you used it for a boy sway! Hehe.

The info here is great and the gals have done a wonderful job pulling things together so dig in!

TTC5
March 24th, 2011, 10:05 PM
I love it here, it gives us FREEDOM to choose what we feel comfortable with, and no getting shot down if we decide to do things a little differently =D

hopefulfornumber3
March 24th, 2011, 10:14 PM
We don't yell at you if you have questions about something one of us wrote, I will say that!

Exactly! So true NBP.

atomic sagebrush
March 25th, 2011, 12:47 PM

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!!! :sigh:

Thank you NBP for fixing that!:HH:

gizmo77
March 29th, 2011, 10:53 AM
great guys! thanks, cant wait to go thru it all!

WMB
April 1st, 2011, 11:28 AM
Hey I want to say I like it here too :P I always post what I think or like to ask so it's just wrong if someone try to shut you up or delete your post just because it's don't fit in their one way view...

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2011, 11:37 AM
Thank you! I hope that it is helpful to people!

xnicolax
April 1st, 2011, 11:41 AM
I find everything easier to follow here. Its great to have the best of both worlds but as HT is (or has been) my area I find things easier to follow.

gizmo77
April 1st, 2011, 02:15 PM
i guess i never found that experience on IG probably bnc i wasnt on there long enough (just a month). also it was hard getting on as it was..but had no idea all this went on over there! glad im outta there then!

iluvmyman
April 2nd, 2011, 03:20 AM
I think the biggest difference is that things that are big "no-no's" on IG like dairy products are not so taboo here - the focus is on a highly nourishing diet for boys, emphasis on lots of protein/testosterone boosting foods and high nutrient levels in anything.

Also Cod Liver Oil is OK to talk about here and you won't get threads locked if you mention you used it for a boy sway! Hehe.

The info here is great and the gals have done a wonderful job pulling things together so dig in!

What is the reason behind the no-no on the cod liver oil? I took cod liver oil during my last pregnancy and was going to take to ttc but switched to regular fish oil based on IG's recommendation.

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2011, 09:38 AM
What is the reason behind the no-no on the cod liver oil? I took cod liver oil during my last pregnancy and was going to take to ttc but switched to regular fish oil based on IG's recommendation.

There is actually a sound reason for that - it is possible to overdose on Vit. A from cod liver oil and it can make you very sick and also cause birth defects. Even Vitamin D can be overdosed (although that's pretty rare.)

You also must be very careful with the source of your cod liver oil because the liver accumulates toxins and extremely dangerous heavy metals such as mercury can accumulate in the cod's liver. There are brands on the market that are tested and are toxin-free like Carlson http://www.amazon.com/Carlson-Norwegian-Natural-Vitamin-Bottle/dp/B00013YXC2

They just get so many posts on IG that I think it's easier for them to delete than reply, especially since they have to battle monkeys to do it. I have the luxury of having enough time to answer people's questions and this lovely site that works so beautifully!!