PDA

View Full Version : Newbie-3 boys ttc a little girl starting in sept

aintnocinderella
March 24th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Hi ladies,
i have been on here a little while reading and getting to grips with it all. I go on baby centre a lot and tried IG which was great for information but i never posted. I have three beautiful boys and hope to sway for a girl when we get back from our holiday in Florida this Septemember. Its all a little bit scary as i am desperate for a little girl tho i know i will love my baby no matter what if its another boy it will be the end of my dreams as i cant keep having kids till i get a girl. I am very lucky in that my husband is very supportive. i plan to cover every single factor as much as i can so any advice is welcome. i kindo know my way around the diet the ph, the timieng and a bit about ions and suppliments but thats it. not sure if thats enough :S

nuthinbutpink
March 24th, 2011, 04:00 PM
First, I LOVE your name! There is a ton of info here so just take a look and ask whatever questions you have! :welcome:

aintnocinderella
March 24th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Thank you, i have read so much i think me head will explode. this si the first time i have felt i can talk to people who dont judge me. so many fo my friends and family are ok with it but keep going on about being worried about me, my health if i do the diet and emotionaly if its a boy. then i come on line and people have the same worries and fears and questions.

TTC5
March 24th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Welcome!!

purplepoet20
March 24th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Thank you, i have read so much i think me head will explode. this si the first time i have felt i can talk to people who dont judge me. so many fo my friends and family are ok with it but keep going on about being worried about me, my health if i do the diet and emotionaly if its a boy. then i come on line and people have the same worries and fears and questions.

Well here we will support you... I myself am worried about the diet. After talking with my Dr who did say that "the girl diet" could cause my ph to get to low and I could get an infection but the cranberry herbs will help to prevent and treat anything.

So the boys swaying boy...Is there an herb that can help to prevent/protect/treat anything that happens if you raise your ph?

three4me
March 24th, 2011, 10:41 PM
hi and welcome

Freya
March 25th, 2011, 03:35 AM
Welcome, and I hope you find a diet that suits you!

As to pH problems - I greatly sympathise. I had huge problems with infections when my pH was too high (urine 8-9). I had to stop in the end and go down to a modest 7.5. It didn't affect my CM pH as much as I compensated with a lot of testosterone.

atomic sagebrush
March 27th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Well here we will support you... I myself am worried about the diet. After talking with my Dr who did say that "the girl diet" could cause my ph to get to low and I could get an infection but the cranberry herbs will help to prevent and treat anything.

So the boys swaying boy...Is there an herb that can help to prevent/protect/treat anything that happens if you raise your ph?

I have an article about swaying and yeast infections here - http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?465-complete-guide-to-swaying-and-yeast-infections!

And hello again to the OP!

Gus
March 30th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Welcome!

deb
March 31st, 2011, 07:59 PM
Hi, wishing you luck on your journey. This seems like a really supportive site

DoulaMama
March 31st, 2011, 11:26 PM
welcome:) I have 3 boys and will be TTC PINK this summer. I'm a little scared but this site has totally put me at ease.

aintnocinderella
April 1st, 2011, 04:57 AM
it is a great site. I worry i am on here too much with computer ions and being too obsessed for a girl as its not good girl swaying :)

LuvMyXYbutWantXX
April 3rd, 2011, 05:09 PM
Nice to meet you and GL with your journey!!!