PDA

View Full Version : I have four daughters and this is my background!

TTC5
March 24th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Spin off from other threads, great idea!

So, we have four daughters!

DD1: I had her quite young and she was very much a suprise baby. I never ate breakfast, I came from a family where food was very scarce so often went hungry.

DD2: I was eating lots of dairy and chocolate was my thing. Had to have it daily!! Very little red meat. I never salted my food. Very little take away.

DD3: Before conception dieted hardcore! Dropped alot of weight, in a very short space of time. Lived on as little as 1200- 1500 calories MAX a DAY. Was at the gym and did cardio at home. No weight training, all cardio. Cut out all fatty foods, my yoghurt and milk was skim/non fat dairy. Began taking vitex and a pregnancy pre natal as we were going to TTC in a few months time! BD frequently.

DD4: Well she was conceived 4 months after giving birth to DD3 lol so a big suprise there! I was still breastfeeding.

I have always been a slim girl, yo yo dieting. Oh, and we slept with an electric blanket on the bed and I LOVED HOT showers!!

And now, here we are completely doing the opposite lol. I have had a reading once with a pH strip and my pH is was a 5!! That was a few weeks ago now.

Coccinelle33
March 25th, 2011, 12:38 PM
good luck getting your boy!!! thanks for the info!!! it's been hard not eating like i normally do. i've always been thin but i love my food :)

atomic sagebrush
March 25th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Thank you so much for sharing!!! BTW I think your girls are very lucky to have you as a mama!

TTC5
March 27th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Thank you so much for sharing!!! BTW I think your girls are very lucky to have you as a mama!

Oh really? This has made my day (well evening for me!!) x

Out of the Blue
April 14th, 2011, 06:00 PM
TTC5 - Thx for thinking of those of us swaying pink. I'm sending you ALL of my blue dust. GL...
:luck::ttcboy::luck:

wishing on a star
April 15th, 2011, 03:38 AM
Thank you so much for posting this, always interesting to read what you gal mummys did to get your princesse's xx

TTC5
April 15th, 2011, 06:23 AM
No worries!! Sending you all my pink dust!!!!

Irishmom
February 22nd, 2012, 05:41 PM
Thank you so much for posting this. It really helps to see my downfalls.

amari
February 22nd, 2012, 07:43 PM
Thanks!!

mindyjean
February 28th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Always nice to read about others' experiences. Thanks for sharing!

wilma_five
February 29th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Thank you for sharing this.
To me this info means a lot!!!

For you:
with all of my boys I had the (not on purpose) boy diet (lots of snacks, lots of salt, lots of work-stress). I am slim and can eat what i want when i want (and so i did ;-) )