PDA

View Full Version : Nausea super early

Mum23boys
November 25th, 2012, 05:18 AM
Did anyone else feel sick before they even found out they were pregnant ? I've felt nauseous for over a week now and been eating 6 small meals a day to help me feel better so le went out the window in the 2ww. I don't feel like I'm going to be sick just a bit icky and wanting to eat dry things like toast, crisps, bagels, potatoes, pasta etc. surely it's far too early for this to be morning sickness ?

Mbmk
November 25th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Unfortunately yes :-(

I've had morning sickness with all 3 of my pregnancies - with my DD and DS1 it didn't hit until 6 weeks but was pretty severe with both, with DS2 it wasn't too bad and didn't start until 8 weeks.

This time I started feeling nauseated yesterday and then have spent today vomiting (I'm 4 weeks 2 days)

Hopefully it eases for you - it's the worst thing about being pregnant :-(

3boys
November 25th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Mine didn't hit until later. And to think I was looking forward to it (good sign things are going well). If only I knew I was going to get Hyperemisis I would have thought twice.

Sending hugs x

Butterfly Spirit
November 25th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Mine with my April baby hit immediately. I had never experienced it so early before so yes it can happen! :) And her hcg rose to over 500 in the first week!

I would say that the nausea is a very good sign. My doctor always says that morning sickness is the mixed blessing that you know baby is thriving although it's not fun to go through! :)

Sunflower3
November 25th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Me. Ds 2 was the worse. Knew I was pregnant before I tested.
I'm nauseous now but not vomiting....yet.

Wanting-a-girl
November 25th, 2012, 09:37 AM
I am in my tww I am feeling so sick! Don't know if I'm preg yet but thinking I am

Mum23boys
November 25th, 2012, 10:23 AM
wanting a girl thats a good sign :-)

Ive never had ms with any of the 3 boys - ive had the nausea like i have now but ive never actually been sick so im actually quite stupdily hoping for it as it might be a sign of a different gender !! ha ha

Sunflower3
November 25th, 2012, 11:19 AM
I am in my tww I am feeling so sick! Don't know if I'm preg yet but thinking I am

That's exactly how I felt with ds 2. Exactly and of course I was pregnant.

Wanting-a-girl
November 25th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Mom23boys that is what I'm hoping for also lol I figured since I was never sick with my boys at all that it's. A good sign to be deathly Ill lol

I am quite confident that I am preg cramps since o booboies hurt and feel like sh*t

Mum23boys
November 25th, 2012, 01:17 PM
fx - when will u test ?

Wanting-a-girl
November 25th, 2012, 02:10 PM
I think I will on Friday :) my due date will be aug 15th :)

Jadis
November 25th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Good luck, Wanting! Report back after the test, we'll either want to celebrate with you if you are or support you if you aren't. I was nauseous early this time too, before I'd even missed a period. The morning sickness is different this time, I've been very nauseous but without throwing up. With the boys, I tossed my cookies quite often. I'd love to think that this a sign that it's a girl but I honestly don't think there's any link to ms and gender. I was way sicker with DS2 than I was with DS1 and he's all boy.