PDA

View Full Version : Soy and cycle day confusion.

Rainbow baby
November 25th, 2012, 07:33 AM
:worry:

Hi ladies, I was wondering if anyone could help. I will be trying to conceive soon and I wanted to use Soy ISO probably 100 on cycle days 2-6. I am also swaying girl. What I was wondering was what is considered cycle day 1. The first day of red flow? light red flow? I am confused with mine it is usually pretty regular 29-31 days. BUT I spot from 1-4 days before the red flow starts, it usually starts as brown, goes, pink then red spotting then heavy for around 6 days ( sorry way to much onfo) Could something be wrong with my cycle? I have always had a very heavy cycle, with the first 3 days having to wear both protection and never have been comfortable with using just Tampons or just pads because I would leak I am 200% sure I need both :oops: even changing hourly with super's :0 It's normal for me so I am not worried. I am just not sure which day to start because there is so much conflicting info. I site said spotting but red spotting another no full flow and another add two days of spotting and count as one cycle day, so if I spot for 4 days full flow on the 5th I am actually on cycle day 3? I am confused, and no help if I want to start cd2!
Any help would be great!!!

yamanote
January 19th, 2013, 05:24 AM
If anybody knows the answer to this, I'd love to know too... I have always had an extremely light flow (like just need 2-3 pantyliners during a 'heavy' day) but I also spot brown for 3days before the actual red flow comes. So do I count cycle days from first day of spotting? First day of actual flow? I've been going somewhere inbetween because I don't know... :-/

Sorry I don't know your answer RainbowBaby, but hopefully someone can give us both the answer!:-)