PDA

View Full Version : How do you ...........

Mykids
March 25th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Hi All,

I dont know if this is a valid question. But just wanted to know if there is an option or not.

Is there a natural way to reduce the breast size? I am not very skinny & very tall. I am 5.1 & 110 pounds. But my breast look pretty big for my Height & weight. It was not like this before when i got married. I saw this difference after i stopped breast feeding my daughter. I still produce some amount milk (But not like the time we breast feed). Its been 3 yrs i have stooped BF. but my Breast size did not reduce at all.

Any advice.....

nuthinbutpink
March 25th, 2011, 11:11 AM
I would ask your doctor why you still have milk. That has something to do with it, I'm sure!

Glittergirl
April 4th, 2011, 02:14 AM
I would ask your doctor why you still have milk. That has something to do with it, I'm sure!
That's what I'm thinking too...mine shrunk smaller than before I even had kids :(!

Tulips
April 4th, 2011, 03:55 AM
If you are still producing milk you may have elevated prolactin levels, if your Breast size is still enlarged because of this then going on meds to lower your prolactin levels may work. Vitex is a natural remedy that can be used to lower prolactin but for me I had to use medication as mine were very elevated.

atomic sagebrush
April 4th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Hi All,

I dont know if this is a valid question. But just wanted to know if there is an option or not.

Is there a natural way to reduce the breast size? I am not very skinny & very tall. I am 5.1 & 110 pounds. But my breast look pretty big for my Height & weight. It was not like this before when i got married. I saw this difference after i stopped breast feeding my daughter. I still produce some amount milk (But not like the time we breast feed). Its been 3 yrs i have stooped BF. but my Breast size did not reduce at all.

Any advice.....

It can be normal to still have a ~little~ milk after breastfeeding, I do think I had some for several years after DS 2, but I agree that you should see a doctor just to be on the safe side because prolactin can interfere with your fertility. (But I would think that your RE would have checked you for that since you're cycling this month.)

The best way to reduce breast size is by losing a little weight. A lot of women find they lose weight from their breasts first! (fortunately or unfortunately depending!!)

Mykids
April 4th, 2011, 11:51 AM
It can be normal to still have a ~little~ milk after breastfeeding, I do think I had some for several years after DS 2, but I agree that you should see a doctor just to be on the safe side because prolactin can interfere with your fertility. (But I would think that your RE would have checked you for that since you're cycling this month.)

The best way to reduce breast size is by losing a little weight. A lot of women find they lose weight from their breasts first! (fortunately or unfortunately depending!!)

I told about this to Dr P during my consultation & he had me done some blood tests & all results came back normal.

queen-of-harts
April 4th, 2011, 11:52 AM
You may be able to get a few drops out but if you have not been nursing,pumping,expressing or dh has not been frequenting them :oops: than you should get prolactin levels checked for sure.

purplepoet20
April 4th, 2011, 11:58 AM
I was a B before pregnancy 1 and after he stopped they stayed at a D... When I asked my Dr I was told that the "Nursing Tea" that I drank everyday while breastfeeding both sons has herbs that naturally increase breast size. I added herbs to my food when he stopped nursing and the milk dried up.

Herbs that dry out the milk faster... parsley, oregeno, peppermint, and sage. Maybe more but I am unsure at this time. Add higher amounts of these herbs to your food and drink peppermint tea several times a day. Stay away from Fennel, Nettle, Fenugreek, Blessed Milk Thistle, and relaxing herbs.