PDA

View Full Version : Almost feels like after 2 of the same gender eveyone should do HT

NYFamilyOfFiveRoses
March 25th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Today at the school the same women who had asked me months ago if I was going to try for that boy completely forgot that I have 3 girls and asked me again about my kids and kept saying He and He and I corrected her and said she and she. Luckily I was in a good mood today.

She actually told me that she wanted 3 boys and had 2 boys and 1 girl.

For me I just am beinning to think that after 2 boys or 2 girls, everyone should just do HT unless they are completely/100% fine with 3 or more of the same gender.

Unfortunately, HT is expensive and no guarantee for a BPF but it is the only way to guarantee the gender.

I would never have had done swaying if I knew how bad my GD would have been with #3. But she is meant to be here.

But I just kind of feel the way of the world is to have a boy and a girl even if it is 5 girls and 1 boy or 6 boys and 1 girl as long as you have 1 of each in the mix.

Sorry for ranting.

I love this board.

Mykids
March 25th, 2011, 10:24 AM
i can understand how you feel, I have one daughter & i am so scared to try naturally for another baby thinking what if i get another girl. My MIL is so fond of baby boys, My MIL loves my daughter so much , but still she keeps saying that she need one grand Son.... From the begining DH wanted a son despirately. I just dont have the strenght to see DH being upset or in GD.

I just so hope we both get our Son.

Lord pls. listen to our prayers Pls. Pls. Pls.

NYFamilyOfFiveRoses
March 25th, 2011, 10:50 AM
i can understand how you feel, I have one daughter & i am so scared to try naturally for another baby thinking what if i get another girl. My MIL is so fond of baby boys, My MIL loves my daughter so much , but still she keeps saying that she need one grand Son.... From the begining DH wanted a son despirately. I just dont have the strenght to see DH being upset or in GD.

I just so hope we both get our Son.

Lord pls. listen to our prayers Pls. Pls. Pls.

I would be okay with 2 of the same gender then an opposite for #3 or even now if things every do work out 3 of the same gender then #4 of an opposite.

It was just so hard for me with #1 not being a boy then #2 not being a boy then #3 not being a boy. My gosh. I just do not know what else to say.

You are really doing what you want to do after having 1 then trying for #2 with HT. You would not be okay with 2 girls then go HT for a boy? I do not know your age etc. etc.

I think if I had the money I would even do HT for my 2nd child.

Thanks for being so understanding.

Mykids
March 25th, 2011, 11:23 AM
You know life is not so simple or easy going as we think. When i started thinking of HT i was 27, All my pre testing were perfect, but then when my first attempt ended with chemical & no FET's to do .I was very very disappointed & then realized that fulfilling our dream was not easy as we think. I some how healed faster than i thought after our failed cycle. But i could not see DH being so upset. Infact i have'nt seen DH being so upset in our 5.5 yrs of marriage. Now every day & night i just pray to lord that he fullfill my DH dreams. I know DH would not need any thing in his life other than a Son.

Now Dr P had me do some test & i was diagonised as an insulin resistance (which will effect the egg quality) so now i am on medications to help my egg quality. Now i am 28, though age is in my side i am so scared for of HT.

I dont know from past december how may sleepless nights i have. i just cant focus on my current life. I took up a full time job to save some $'s & now i feel life is so stressful & 24 hrs is not enough to complete all my task & spend some quality time with my daughter.