PDA

View Full Version : Why Why Why does M/S stops suddenly....... :(

boyjoy
March 25th, 2011, 01:55 PM
I was having m/s for almost 10 days. It wasn t terribl but it was bad enough. Yesterday morning i woke up without it and all during the day nothing.. and today is the same.. Is this a sign of coming m/c:sad:

nuthinbutpink
March 25th, 2011, 02:11 PM
I don't think so! Mine just suddenly stopped with my DS. Try not to assume the worst! You haven't had any bleeding right?

ELP
March 25th, 2011, 02:15 PM
I'm pretty sure your just having a good day and tomorrow it will come back with a chip on it's shoulder:) Have you tried opening and smelling the fridge? There's always something lurking in there that always kicks starts the smell aversions I find:)

boyjoy
March 25th, 2011, 02:23 PM
I don't think so! Mine just suddenly stopped with my DS. Try not to assume the worst! You haven't had any bleeding right?
Hope you are right and this is a sign of a DS lol.. :) I can t help of thinking the worst scenario. No bleeding no cramping .. Thanks for your support..

I'm pretty sure your just having a good day and tomorrow it will come back with a chip on it's shoulder Have you tried opening and smelling the fridge? There's always something lurking in there that always kicks starts the smell aversions I find
I did the smelling fridge thing and didn t help.. :( i even smelled the trash.. boogghh.. nothing. I never thought i am gonna ask some m/s from God!! Thanks for the advice
I feel so down. I got an appointment from my OB/GYN for Tuesday morning. This is gonna be my first visit. (hope not last) First ultrasound and then ll see the dr. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday..... it ll take forever...... Please keep praying/send positive thoughts for me...

LolaInLove
March 25th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Don't worry until you need to! I bet all is fine, maybe you are blessed with a short spell of it and you know, your body is handling the hormones way better this time! I had it super bad with #1 and only mildly with #2, and nothing so far with this one. If you have no cramping or bleeding or any other signs of m/c then you are probably fine. I mean, if you had m/s then it would appear that your bean is nice and settled and was making some hormone output in your body. Just keep positive and don't worry and put strain on yourself and the baby!

boyjoy
March 25th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Oh Lola, it s so hard to stay calm but i am trying. My husband said " My dear God, please give me the knowledge to understand pregnant women, she was complaining of m/s and now complaining the lack of it.. " I think he is right, it s so easy to upset a pregnant women.

boyjoy
March 25th, 2011, 04:46 PM
update: to take my prenatal vit did bring it back. I am so happy and bad.. It s worst than before. Guess it was a 2 days mercy from God :D

ELP
March 25th, 2011, 05:06 PM
You see! nothing to worry about;)

boyjoy
March 25th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Yes ELP, it was just like you all said. But this m/s changed format this s different and worst than before. i think to switch the style took time :)

Zivic-Bubac
March 27th, 2011, 05:06 PM
I'm so glad your m/s came back!!!! ( don't get me wrong! LOL!) Keep us posted, Tuesday is just around the corner!:luck:

BTW, I wanted to ask you: do you think you can post your thread from ig about caffeine amount in drinks here? It is really awesome and has complete info in one place. :happy:

My Fabulous Children
March 27th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Glad your M/S came back, LOL ..even if it does go away that DOESN'T mean you are having a m/c ..don't worry!

3Pink1Blue
March 28th, 2011, 01:44 AM
I found reassurance in my ms with dd#1, every day I woke up sick I knew she was ok. That was until I was still sick 4 1/2 months in, by then I was so over it lol

boyjoy
March 28th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Thank you ZB, of course i ll update my visit, tomorrow :)

IG is kicking me out to the monkey hell as soon as i click on my post.. I don t remember the source when i get in there i sure ll. As i remember you don t have any problem to get in ig. If you like, you can go to my posts and take it. I gave my hubby 1 cup of coffee with truvia.

boyjoy
March 28th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Thankk you MFC and 3PNB, i read that if it stop suddenly it can be m/c. And i panicked. Now it came back and i feel so stupid for missing it :D

Zivic-Bubac
March 28th, 2011, 10:37 AM
OK, I will! It really has great info, it's a pity to be wasted. Here is your link from ig http://www.energyfiend.com/the-caffeine-database .

Zivic-Bubac
March 28th, 2011, 03:34 PM
I posted your link as Boyjoy's link in Gender Swaying Discussion and Atomic made it Sticky.:happy:

boyjoy
March 28th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Oh ZB, you are too kind... :) It s not my own website so nema problema.. ;)

Zivic-Bubac
March 29th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Oh ZB, you are too kind... :) It s not my own website so nema problema.. ;):D:agree:

Aqua
March 29th, 2011, 10:42 AM
ok, I'll tell you what happened with me yesterday that'll make anyone not want M/S..lol
Gross alert.
I rode with my DH to work yesterday. 45 mins before he came to pick me up at the end of the day I ate orange slices. I was taking a nap on the ride home. Suddenly almost near DD's school I wanted to throw up.. strong urge. DH was right in the middle of the traffic and couldn't stop and I did not want to ruin his priced possession, his car. He suddenly said "Use the lunch bag". I grabbed my cute green lunch bag, removed the plastic boxes that were in there adn threw up in it in the moving car. Still grosses me wrtiting about it. Went staright home and trashed my bag :(

I'm keeping sick bags from now on.

ELP
March 29th, 2011, 10:58 AM
ok, I'll tell you what happened with me yesterday that'll make anyone not want M/S..lol
Gross alert.
I rode with my DH to work yesterday. 45 mins before he came to pick me up at the end of the day I ate orange slices. I was taking a nap on the ride home. Suddenly almost near DD's school I wanted to throw up.. strong urge. DH was right in the middle of the traffic and couldn't stop and I did not want to ruin his priced possession, his car. He suddenly said "Use the lunch bag". I grabbed my cute green lunch bag, removed the plastic boxes that were in there adn threw up in it in the moving car. Still grosses me wrtiting about it. Went staright home and trashed my bag :(

I'm keeping sick bags from now on.:rofl:Oh my!! Now that was serious m/s!!!!:bigsmile:

boyjoy
March 29th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Oh Aqua, I can imagine how hard it is.. " After your post i went to wc to throw up but nothing came out but water because i can t eat anything :( Are we gross....... no we are pregnant lol..

LolaInLove
March 29th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Aqua, that blows (chunks!), girl! I know how you girls feel, the little tiny bits I have here and there (which I am somehow expertly staving off with eating little bits of food all day long) make me feel confident that my bean is burrowed in nicely. Hope you girls feel better, although I know the feeling bad is comforting!!!

SpicyTunaSushi
April 9th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Just wanted to chime in- I had terrible MS then a few days without it around 8 weeks and then it came back! And my DD is here! Don't worry!

Freya
April 10th, 2011, 12:33 PM
It's just ridiculous, isn't it? You have it, and then you don't want it, but when you get a break you can't enjoy it! Still, I'm glad for this post, as I had a nausea break a few days ago and nearly panicked. Now it's three times as bad!

Aqua
April 10th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Wow Freya. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Have a H&H 40 weeks

Freya
April 11th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Thank you, Aqua :) :heart: . Hope you're feeling better soon!

boyjoy
April 17th, 2011, 09:34 PM
It's just ridiculous, isn't it? You have it, and then you don't want it, but when you get a break you can't enjoy it! Still, I'm glad for this post, as I had a nausea break a few days ago and nearly panicked. Now it's three times as bad!

Yes, its completely ridiculous. It s like, you complain when your baby cries and doesn t sleep but you worry when she doesn t cry and sleep well for a long time. Motherhood is crazy!

Aqua
April 18th, 2011, 09:38 AM
So MS has completely stopped for me noe. My doctor did say it reduces after 12 weeks. So now I am getting a doppler to obsess over things.

LolaInLove
April 18th, 2011, 10:48 AM
So MS has completely stopped for me noe. My doctor did say it reduces after 12 weeks. So now I am getting a doppler to obsess over things.

Oh good for you!!!! Let us know how you like the doppler....if it's not too expensive, I want to get one, too!

boyjoy
April 18th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Aqua, so happy for you, it s a big relief huh??
I saw doppler at craiglist for 15 it was cheap but if i have it i ll spend all my day by listening my baby :D so i ll pass it.

LolaInLove
April 18th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Wow, only $15 bucks? I'm in!!!! My kids will think it is awesome. (And so will DH and I.)

DoulaMama
April 18th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Wow, only $15 bucks? I'm in!!!! My kids will think it is awesome. (And so will DH and I.)

Be very careful about getting a cheap doppler. If you look into doppler/ultrasound use it's not actually proven to be safe- and that's the professional use ones let alone the cheapy ones that parents can buy. There have been very few studies on it's use and the few that were done show a cell/tissue change when used on small fetus'. Don't mean to scare the crap out of anyone but if you want some resources let me know and I'll send some info your way.

LolaInLove
April 18th, 2011, 12:36 PM
WHOAAAAA! That is not good! I am sure we'd all love to know which one you do recommend.

DoulaMama
April 18th, 2011, 12:50 PM
WHOAAAAA! That is not good! I am sure we'd all love to know which one you do recommend.

None ;) I recommend buying a cheap fetoscope:)
http://inhishands.com/Fetal-Stethoscope.4995
I got most of my homebirth/unassisted birth products from this place:)

Totally safe for baby and easy to hear baby past 16-18 weeks. I used it all through the latter half of my pregnancy and could easily tell when my babe was breech and where the cord and the placenta was located. When I open my practice in the future this will be what I will use on my BabyMama's. A doppler is only really needed at birth when a woman is moving around a lot and the careprovider needs to hear quickly and then get out the womans way. I know it's nice to hear the babe but sometimes it's worth waiting:) Pretty soon you guys will be feeling your sweet little munchkins moving!!

Aqua
April 18th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Thats good advice Daulamam. I know about the stethoscope, but yeah a person who is comfortable and knows about using it can use it well later in the pregnancy when we feel the baby move (17+ weeks). I might go for it after having my next appt. Right now I am getting this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sonoline-B-Fetal-heart-doppler-LCD-display-3mhz-Orange-/310309768688?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483fe74df0

which is FDA approved. I am feeling really nervous and scared and desperate to hear. This was fastest thing I could do at this gestation. Since MS has stopped for me, I have no way of knowing anything. The ultrasound dopplers are safe as they use sounds and no radiation or anything like that. But I am cautious and I might use it for few secs every 3-4 days. I need it now cos I am stressing so much which is not good to do. I am unable to work too :(

I checked craigs in my city, there were couple for 40 bucks. I just did not want to wait to meet the seller, test etc , so went ahead with this one.

Aqua
April 25th, 2011, 05:04 PM
I got that doppler. Its a cute pocket doppler. I could not get it at first when I tried. Then I went to youtube and there were so many videos posted byt women using the same doppler and showing the heartbeats. One of the ladies did a very clear demostration. I tried it and could hear it, so cool and it was consistant with what we also heard at and the rate at teh doctors office. The LCD was displaying 145-150 beats

boyjoy
April 25th, 2011, 05:26 PM
:) Now you can hear your lil one s HB whenever you want! This is great. Glad that you figured it out how to use. It s so much fun and assuring.