PDA

View Full Version : so nervous / worried about AF arriving !!

Mum23boys
November 26th, 2012, 03:42 AM
I got my positive so early at 8dpo - I know it was a great dark line but I woke up this morning with back and belly ache like i get when AF is on its way and I just cant help butfeel worried especially as AF is due anytime from Wednesday-Friday. I dont think i will feel safer until the weekend comes and I see another strong result on a pregnancy test,
This week is going to drag so much but I know if i can get to the weekend and test and it hasnt faded then I will feel better.

Is Anyone else that is in there early days feeling like this ?

wilma_five
November 26th, 2012, 03:55 AM
I know how you are feeling. I had a chemical at 16 dpo in september. I got a "new" BFP in november, at 8 dpo. This BFP was so much stronger and sooner then my BFP from the chemical. I was also very nervous but AF did not arrive. I'm 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant at the moment. I bet you have a sticky!!

Pearl327
November 26th, 2012, 04:13 AM
I still feel like this. But that is because the only pregnancy symptom that I get is no AF and a big belly. But the big belly is still a good few weeks away and I have to wait 2 1/2 more weeks before my 1st scan. I think I will relax after that but until then I will have the fear that I am just imagining the whole thing and will be laughed out of the doctors office. I even did a just in case test last week and keep it in the en-suite bathroom so I can look at it every morning.

Hmmm I coming off slightly crazy here.

Congratulation on your BFP by the way.

Mum23boys
November 26th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Thanks Guys. I hope to god t is sticky. Im going to test again at the weekend ill be 16dpo on saturday so will see what happens then. I just feel sick and find myself checking the loo roll everytime i go to the loo !!

Butterfly Spirit
November 26th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Thanks Guys. I hope to god t is sticky. Im going to test again at the weekend ill be 16dpo on saturday so will see what happens then. I just feel sick and find myself checking the loo roll everytime i go to the loo !!

I sure did that too!! LOL

FX you won't see anything!

cvd
November 26th, 2012, 08:10 AM
I think I kept taking tests till I was about 7 weeks just to be sure it was still real!! Hahah I'm sure your bean is sticky this time :)

Wanting-a-girl
November 26th, 2012, 08:16 AM
I had the worsst period like cramps with my third! Try to relax

dloui128
November 26th, 2012, 10:03 AM
I would swear everyday after I got my BFP that I was getting AF, I had bad cramps and backache and bloating for a while

Mum23boys
November 26th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Thanks girls thats good to know

BabyCakesTor
November 27th, 2012, 12:16 AM
I'm having the same issue. I never had nausea, backaches and mini cramps, now I'm scared ill gets AF or it's all a dream

Rosie85
November 27th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Yup I'm with dloui, I thought my period was coming 24/7 until 7 or 8 weeks.

Violet_
November 27th, 2012, 02:22 AM
Yep I felt very much like that until af was overdue by about 2 days. That's when I went to the doctor to confirm. The previous month that I had a chemical I went to the doc to confirm the day af was due, even though I had positive pregnancy tests, my period started (and heavily too) while I was in the doctors office. So this time I waited a couple more days. But from what you've been though recently too, I can so identify with you. Bet you are fine this time though. Strong lines you've got.