PDA

View Full Version : Burn when urinating after sex -does this mess ph? Sway girl

Loveychoc
November 26th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Occasionally i would notice that i feel a burning sensation when im urinating after sex. I believe i was well lubricated throughout dtd and didnt feel any pain at all... I could feeI the burning sensation up to 3 pees and i don't have UTI (have checked this with my doc), currently not using feminine wash and don't have yeast infection.

Im swaying for a girl so I'm kinda worried of any slightest error i make.

Ive had similar problem (but worse) when i conceived DS a couple of years
Ago - the month i conceived him i experienced yeast infection from
Antibiotica and frequently used vagisil which i suspected that messed up my ph level. But now i have not experienced any of those and dont use douche at all and wonder why once or twice i can feel this burning urination? Oh and that happens when DH releases first so he *ahem* would have been quite fast and rough... Maybe that caused a bit of a friction? But would that still mess up my ph for girl sway?

atomic sagebrush
November 26th, 2012, 08:36 AM
NO, it would not mess up pH. It's probably just a bit of irritation from DTD - if you put urine on a cut or abrasion (don't! :p) it would burn too.

Everyone should always pee before and pee after intercourse if possible to reduce chances of UTI if you are prone to them.