[COLOR="#EE82EE"]TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:38
Current Children's Gender(s)
2 boys
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?

No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?•LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
*LE diet for 8 months, very loose during OV (WTF??). I had no meat for 5 months (cheated here and there. the week of ovulation and 2 ww (most important time of sway--I cheated and gained weight in 2ww. all thanks to my mother and others who thought I was deathly ill and needed to gain weight!!!--my mom literally sat in front of me and made sure I ate meat and other healthy food (even after I told her im swaying..she said it's nonsense and I need to leave all up to God. So I did, and messed up with everything in 2ww, day of ovulation, day of attempt. *Sigh*

Did you skip breakfast regularly?

Yes -except day after DTD (during ovulation and 2ww--ate breakfast)

Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He was having less meat.

DId you consume alcohol?None

DId you try to limit caffeine?
a cup a day, except week of ovulation I didn't have any

Any Diet Details?
My diet consisted of rice and zucchini, corn pasta, sauteed zuchinni and bell pepper with matzo. people were concerned I wasn't getting enough potassium, but I still continued the diet, except week of ov and 2ww :(

Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?-

WEIGHT AND EXERCISEWhat did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
I'm 5'1. went from 120 to 95 lbs in 8 months-- My lowest pre conception weight ever! but gained 5 lbs since we dtd.

Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
No exercise

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known-
a week before attempt was 5

Any VG potions used?
•RePhresh-full application 20 hours before DTD

CM pH at attemptdidnt check

DH pH
5 months ago 7.2

How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?1 attempt after a 5 day abstain
Dtd the next morning (4 day cut off)

THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers5 days abstained

BD Position

Me on top-we started w/ missionary, he said I was too dry so I got on top and did deep penetration and release, i waited a couple minutes, then did SET.

Did you Jump and Dump?
•NO

SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements[/COLOR
]-Baby asprin
-folic acid
-Saw Palmetto
-calcium magnesium upto a week before ovulation

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]DH Supplements-
Any additional supplement info?
Moon Phase during conception?
few days passed New moon
Boy sign

Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No

Additional comments:

My digital opk threw me off this month(this never happened to me before). I got a positive on CD 10 in the AM. I usually do ovulate soon after a +opk. so I panicked and thought ovulation was passing, told DH we are dtd that night after he gets home from work. well he agreed- but later changed his mind. I guess he had a rough day at work, so when he got home that night he just flipped and started this huge argument w. me and told me he didnt want any more kids..etc.............so of course, we fought and didn't dtd that night...I gave up everything, diet, didn't use rephresh, antihistimines...NOTHING b/c he was such a jerk ass! ...I went to bed that night..and next morning I thought, wth-I worked so hard for 8 months and didnt even go for an attempt b/c of him!!. So I made up w/ him and told him to release inside me....he says, well isn't it too late now. you said we had to dtd last night..of course this is all before we are about to have sex and im realllllly angry with him, b/c it was all his fault, yet he still making stupid comments. I just said I know, I am not going to get pregnant anyway, just do it......

TBH. I was really hoping I didn't get a BFP this month. my T levels were through the roof for a few days. extreme anxiety! DH not cooperating, was pissing me off. got a +OPK on CD 10, but ovulated 4 days later.-deep release, had lots of ewcm. cheating on the day of attempt through 2ww. gained 5 lbs, since my attempt.

I got a BFP on 9dpo, just like I did with my boys. just wanted to post my sway attempt, but I feel real down right now. I don't feel im having a girl, in fact I think it would be miracle if I did have a girl. My dreams are totally shattered. As much as it hurts me to have such strong GD, I really do hope and pray for a healthy baby and pray that I get over my GD. I want to love this baby and be happy that Im blessed to pregnant. I don't even want people IRL to know im pregnant. I don't want to hear pple's comments about me having a 3rd boy and feeling sorry for me. I really don't know what happened..

Thanks for reading this long post! and thank you ATomic for such a wonderful site! your research and beliefs make so much sense!!!! thanks to other ladies for your support!. Babydust, lolainLove, Sosapop, Zana, Mum23, HopingandWishing, and anyone I may have left out! GL to all of you and hope all your dreams come true.

Cauliflower
November 28th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Hey, I think your sway looks great :) You can never be sure. Remember that majority of mums get their desired gender by doing NOTHING...except DTD of course :)
Dont worry...Be happy :)

Wishing4Princess
November 28th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Thanx fish and cauliflower! I appreciate your comments! I just want to say i was overly emotional when i posted my sway! Im looking at everything from a different prospective now. Im so blessed to be pregnant and honestly even though i have strong intuition that it's a boy for me, im still very grateful. I just want a healthy baby at the end:). Thanks for your support and GL to you all:).

The Anchor
November 28th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Wow, that looks like a GREAT sway...and don't worry there's no way that a couple of cheats are going to throw of 8 MONTHS of dieting! CONGRATS!

Wishing4Princess
November 28th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Thanks Anchor!

babydust
November 29th, 2012, 04:00 PM
That looks like a fantastic sway!! It's hard not to get hung up on the perfect sway but honestly you did great. A little cheating on diet isn't going to ruin the 8 months that you were on it. Not at all. As for T levels and stress, it takes a loooong time for T levels to change. You're day or two of stress did no harm. And some forms
Of stress even sway girl, so I wouldn't worry about that. I also had a few hours of stress the day or two before I O'ed. Bd position with women on top actually sways girl. The sperm
Fight against gravity in that position. You did deep pen but did SEM. Also the supps you took I'm
Sure helped.

You should feel very good about your sway. You should have no regrets ( easier said than done, I know). I hope you have a little pink bean in there but if baby is a boy then he is definitely meant to be. A healthy baby is such a blessing like you said.

And thanks for the shout out! Very sweet :)