PDA

View Full Version : Am I out this cycle?

Glittergirl
March 26th, 2011, 02:48 AM
I was planning to do a 3-4 day cutoff...but I o'd today...I'm most definite because I always get bad O pains, +OPK yesterday, and Cm was typical EWCM. Anyway, this would make it a 5 day cutoff:sigh: (BD was Sun). We haven't DTD since Sun, so now I'm afraid to do o+12 because that would be boy territory right?--Dh hasn't released for 5 days... Since we BD 5 days ago....my pH has been in the 4's all day and I've taken supps. Do you think we should try for o+12 or +15? i guess I'm not too happy with my diet this cycle as family was in town all week anyway. Maybe I should let it be and if I'm not PG then it wasn't meant to be???

Saga
March 26th, 2011, 03:35 AM
This is difficult... This is why we did frequent release insted of abstain. If you do abstain you only have one chanse and if you do frequent you can also do O+12. If he hasn't released in 5 days it is boy territory. It depends on you DH sperms.. My DH has super sperms so I would not let him near me if they were 5 days old LOL!! I would skip this O+12, and make him release between for next cycle. But FX for you getting PG this cycle :)!

ELP
March 26th, 2011, 06:36 AM
Could he not possibly unload what he has on board so to speak and then bd a few hours after that?

aintnocinderella
March 26th, 2011, 07:02 AM
i would leave it this cycle hun, from what i have read about swaying its all about doing it right, i am starting with atleast a 5 day cut off and my DH too has super sperm. and there is no way i am even attempting 0+12 because if there is an egg there those little blue ones have teeth i am sure x i would wait better to be safe than sorry

Glittergirl
March 26th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Thanks, I decided not to risk it. I wanna go for frequent BD next cycle cause yes, if you abstain, then you have one shot at it lol! I think DH would like the frequent BD anyway:rofl: But if by chance it did stick (which I doubt after 5 days), my pH has been consistently low and I feel good about ions and I've taken the supps religiously. It's just the diet I'm not super proud of this cycle. several cheats here and there KWIM!!

atomic sagebrush
March 27th, 2011, 12:15 PM
I'm so sorry I didn't comment on this quickly, my little guy was sick yesterday and I needed diapers DESPERATELY! o.O

It's ok to cheat here and there as long as you've sent the message to your body that food is scarce and a little girl would have a better chance to survive than a little boy would. It's when the cheats start to get more than the actual diet that is a problem! The one thing that I absolutely totally and completely FORBID is worrying/stressing out, about cheating or anything else! That will kill your sway quicker than any food you eat because the more you look at swaying as a challenge that you can overcome, the more you run the risk of raising your testosterone and inadvertently swaying blue. So if you screw up and cheat, just let it go and move on, it will be ok!

If you do ever find yourself in that situation again, you have the option to have him release one batch and then throw that away, and go for a second round as soon as he is able to. The sperm count will be much lower in the second batch!

Glittergirl
March 28th, 2011, 04:18 PM
I'm so sorry I didn't comment on this quickly, my little guy was sick yesterday and I needed diapers DESPERATELY! o.O

It's ok to cheat here and there as long as you've sent the message to your body that food is scarce and a little girl would have a better chance to survive than a little boy would. Especially It's when the cheats start to get more than the actual diet that is a problem! The one thing that I absolutely totally and completely FORBID is worrying/stressing out, about cheating or anything else! That will kill your sway quicker than any food you eat because the more you look at swaying as a challenge that you can overcome, the more you run the risk of raising your testosterone and inadvertently swaying blue. So if you screw up and cheat, just let it go and move on, it will be ok!

If you do ever find yourself in that situation again, you have the option to have him release one batch and then throw that away, and go for a second round as soon as he is able to. The sperm count will be much lower in the second batch!

Thanks Atomic for even responding! You have always been the most helpful!!!