PDA

View Full Version : BOARD HOG SORRY - ALWAYS HUNGRY !!!

Mum23boys
November 26th, 2012, 02:40 PM
My god im like a human dustbin the last 2 weeks !!! Tonight I had dinner at 5.30 ( a massive portion of pasta - think 5 times LE diet size, plus garlic bread, plus salad, followed by 2 greek yoghurts with coconut and then by 6.30 i was starving againa nd had 2 pieces of toast and can already feel a rumble again - Im going to be the size of a house soon !!!

NearlyDone
November 26th, 2012, 02:44 PM
I was like that with my son and he ended up the smallest of all my babies and i gained the least......no idea how lol

auroara78
November 26th, 2012, 02:57 PM
lol, mom23boys just had to comment...I love the name of this thread, haha!

As far as what you wrote, I'd enjoy it while you can...do you often get MS or an off, yucky feeling? I always indulge right after a BFP because I know soon I'll be feeling "off" and food won't taste as well for a while, so I indulge while I can!

cvd
November 26th, 2012, 03:00 PM
This is how pregnancy started for me! It slowed down after a couple weeks :) I packed on the pounds fast in those weeks but now I'm levelling out cause I'm back to eating normal haahah!

Wishing4Princess
November 26th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Mum23, I know how you feel. Im the same way..I eat so much but Im still so hungry all the time. in fact, Im sort of jealeous that other girls annouce they have MS and I wonder why I don't have any MS. another reason why it makes me think i'm carrying a boy lol. I was like this w/ my boys. ate like crazy, until 4wks after a BFP when MS started. like NearlyDone said. I too gained the most weight w/ DS 1, but he weight less than DS 2.

Mum23boys
November 26th, 2012, 03:23 PM
ive never had ms in the being sick form - ive always felt nausea but i just eat through it - eating toast,pasta, potatoes always makes me feel better - im not one of these that can miss food even when feeling sick - even with bugs i try to eat knowing i shouldnt - i hate the hungry feeling !! ha ha

Atsaukina1
November 26th, 2012, 04:07 PM
I am scarfing up everything too:) but that is pretty normal for me too and I was starving on the LE diet even though I ate lots more than other moms that shared what they were eating lol. I don't usually get real ms either just a nausus feeling,last prego I actually threw up 2x so made me think it might be a girl lol(even though I didn't throw up w/ my girl either, the pregos were exactly the same, go figure). don't think what we gain or don't gain has anything to do w/ babys weight though. some women have gained lots and had tiny babes. I gain a healthy amount and my boys have been 10+ lbs soo just try to eat lots of good healthy food. I'm going crazy waiting for my avocados to ripen, hurry up already:)

Wanting-a-girl
November 26th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Omg I was terrible with my third lol I ate so much it was disgusting lol

Not as bad as my first son my cravings started before my missed period even tho I didn't find out till I was almost 5 months I all of a sudden had a disgusting craving for vinager I carried a water bottle full of vinager everyday don't know how I didn't clu into that lol maybe cause I was 16 and Stupid lol

Violet_
November 26th, 2012, 05:36 PM
I'm also very hungry all the time. I'm snacking a lot, but trying to eat healthy food. Haven't gained any weight yet, which I am very pleased about as I putting in a big effort to keep my weight low as I had gestational diabetes last time around and it wasn't fun pricking my finger 4 times per day. I'm trying to avoid that this time around. I'm about 18kgs lighter then last time around so hope that my lower start weight will help, but need to watch what I eat still and trying to get some light exercise (unlocks glucose so the body can use it and not store it) in too, but I seem to be so tired in the early morning and late at night when it's cool enough to exercise here (I live in a hot climate).

jennaesue
November 26th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Me, too! I am always hungry. And if I don't eat, I start to feel queasy. I am trying to eat healthy things like yogurt, fruit, and avocados, but I am craving burgers, fries, anything greasy!