PDA

View Full Version : Freezing!!!

Sunflower3
November 26th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Anyone else still freezing after getting a BFP? I've been freezing cold for months on the le diet and now that I'm pregnant, I'm still freezing!

dreamingpink77
November 27th, 2012, 01:32 AM
It happened to me too while on LE diet. Now I can't say that I'm freezing but I'm definately feeling colder than others around me and colder than my other pregnancy cause I remember feeling very very hot while pregnant with ds.

waffles
November 27th, 2012, 03:03 PM
I always freeze in very early pregnancy!! Then one day it switches over and I'm an oven

Sunflower3
November 28th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Thanks waffles! I'm hoping its a positive girl sign!

Mum23boys
November 28th, 2012, 09:24 AM
me im super cold im sat under a duvet at the moment with the heating on !!! i hate the thought of having ot get boys from school cos it so cold outside but i know as we get further through pregnancy im going to be so gfat and humungous that im going to be sweating hot all the time !!!

Sunflower3
November 28th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Well I know several ladies on here were freezing during the diet and in pregnancy and had DD's!!! Fx for us mum!

Brandles
November 30th, 2012, 11:43 AM
I'm so cold here that my whole body shivers and I'm in California! I just can't seem to get warm. Right now I'm sitting on the couch with sweats, sweatshirt, thick socks and covered with a thick blanket and I'm still cold. That's interesting about the diet and dd's!!! :)

BabyCakesTor
November 30th, 2012, 12:24 PM
I'm in California too and freezing! With my other PG I was hot hot hot but the seasons were different too

The Anchor
November 30th, 2012, 01:21 PM
I'm always cold when I'm pg...I think that's why I keep eating!