PDA

View Full Version : Please look at my plan

Chicky
March 26th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Diet - IG diet (I stuck to this last time I swayed so should be able to do again), low protein, try to lose weight around O
Cranberry - approx 10,000mg fresh fruit equivalent
Calcium 600-800mg plus diet
Magnesium - 250mg
Vitamin C? - it’s in my cranberry capsules but I think I’m going to get a different kind without vit c.
Folic Acid 800mg
Saw palmetto 320mg
Progesterone cream (my temps are usually really low so I think I might need this)

DH abstain at least 7 days
Use Hannah to test ph
Track temps and use cheap opk’s.
Sudafed an hour before and 3ml douche if needed for ph or cm.
Hot shower for dh right before bd.
Do one attempt after O+12 doing TBM
Check ph every half hour and lower using 3ml diluted douche if needed. Lime tampon at 4 hours.

Try to keep stress low. Maybe have dh give me massages around O and send the kids to Grammy’s the night of O. :wink:
Fan blowing while on computer. Avoid computer around O.
Rock salt lamp next to bed
Lots of lavendar
Neg ion outlet plug, hair dryer
Apply nail polish and then remove next day with Pure acetone nail polish remover. Repeat
Windows open
As much time outside as possible
Lots of house plants
TTC in summer
Ki-flow bracelet
Whatever other neg ions I decide to buy.

aintnocinderella
March 27th, 2011, 08:04 AM
looks good to me, tho i am not doing 0+12

atomic sagebrush
March 27th, 2011, 12:21 PM
It looks fantastic to me! I think you should start losing weight as soon as possible though and not wait for O.

I am not a fan of Sudafed because I don't think it's safe. Antihistamines work just as well if not better and are safer. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?518-USING-ANTIHISTAMINES-TO-HELP-TTC-A-GIRL

Have you read this? It may help you with your progesterone. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1919-raising-progesterone-through-diet-B-6-and-prog-cream-HOW-TO Honestly I am not totally convinced on the progesterone front but this is how to do it if you want to.